Abraham

Discussion in 'Galderma' started by anonymous, Sep 15, 2016 at 4:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know for a fact BC it was me u dumbass

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who cares you crazy crack head. Go blow someone.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go back to the psyche ward where you belong. Take your dirty money and leave the rest of us alone. You always looked like Tales From The Crypt or a ghost so be gone.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

that's the gayest thing anyone could say.. You loser

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

that is not what your momma said

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this is so disgusting. but a great example of the crap we have to put up with. grow up already.

The process of name-calling is typically based upon feeling not OK, and name-callers are trying to make themselves feel more powerful by using the process. If I call you a name and get you upset, then I temporarily feel more powerful because I had a powerful effect upon you. My self-esteem rises at your expense. I project my unhappiness on to you and you take it on if you allow yourself to be upset. If you do not get upset at my attempt, then I cannot dump my original unhappiness on you. Then I am left not only with my failure to successfully dump it on you but also with my original unhappiness to boot. Thus, if you're successful at being unbothered by my words, then I wind up more unhappy; and I'll probably quickly stop those words. This is a key element to understand, that name-callers will usually feel worse if you do not react to their name-calling. They will therefore be much quicker to stop such behavior than if you get visibly upset.

Then that's when the bullying begins.

The name-caller is feeling weak right now because you won.

Unfortunately we have many weak managers we have to battle against every day. Some are just dumber than others. Think they are still in elementary school.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

did your therapist tell you that?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hahaha!!!!
    I dunt think you get it.
    Hahaha!!!!

OBVIOUSLY you need a shrink to figure out why you so angry, why you so miserable.... posts are riddled w emotionally-laden, amygdale-driven shocking reactions... for everyone to see.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

its an embarrassment to work with you guys. Get a life for God sake

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I see much xanax in your future grass hopper ......when the last time u phoop ? Parents often start sentence with " you won't amount to crap "

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is that what you tell your kids? Bet your whole family is on Xanax.... from dealing with you.

time too get off the crack pipe and slowly walk away from the computer.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bump