Absolute worst place to work ever

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Apr 21, 2017 at 10:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company is a loser! The mangement just drinks the kool aide - today's teleconference is the latest example. Can you discuss anything of value that the "leaders" shared on the teleconference?
    We are going to condense our patient profiles-hahahah! That will get us where we need to be.Who was the best - Tres reading the slides Max repeating the same old tired lines or Delta the chirpy Trintellix leader? Recycle is the name of the game. This company absolutely could not sell its way out of a paper bag. Oh yes and don't forget the "improvements" to the BI tool - that should really help us. How about the fact that the partnerships are not reall partnerships rather we work for them? This place is the absolute worst = oh wait that is not what the ESS shows

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait it out, most of the turds are taking all their buddies to Horizon at levels they would never get anywhere else. Likely to be a whole new team here in no time.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's actually quite sad how low things have sunk here at Lundbeck. When the marketing department can only offer some absurd patient profile as the centerpiece of it's marketing strategy, you know how bad things really are. You have to wonder are they really sincere in the crap they spew, or all they really that stupid? So many people are looking to leave. The micromanagement with field rides every time you turn around, another meeting to go to for no reason, no pipeline at all, and all we have are condensed patient profiles with worn out data. Man, and I thought morale was bad a year ago!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You sir are misinformed. All that is needed in a 97% generic market are our compelling patient profiles.

Forget silly things that would differentiate our brands, everyone knows that profiles are where it's at. How else would you explain the terrific financial performance of our psych brands.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lets not forget about how the company is screwing with bonus with the matrix.... thanks lundbeck for not paying me out on attainment or what I sold vs paying me out on the matrix real motivating.... I'm gone

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Matrix will cause me to leave -pay me out at 70 percent vs my 90 percent attainment?!?!? Yes glover bring the IC comp survey on and let's see if you actually change anything vs just standing up at the meeting and explaining it. Is it worth me taking this survey glover?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is really bad, is that management has lost he confidence of field sales. I cannot understand why we even have a "marketing dept.". Patient profiles as you main strategy? Yes, morale is bad, really bad.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The poster is right that the sales force has no confidence in the current management team and/or marketing people.They are absurd. How many other companies are staking everything on patient profiles? Utterly unoriginal and cheap!!!The partnerships have cost us our integrity and all we do is follow along. The IC survey will be a joke - maybe the people meeting in Florida with Glover this week will tell him the truth. Oh that's right "he can't handle the truth". Yes morale is really really bad and most are interviewing for positions that have a future. Get out while you can - I did and now just riding it out

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interesting, if this is accurate. They can't leave quick enough! I think all the ASM micromanagement/paranoia comes from upstairs. Got a ride with my ASM tomorrow, and I never dreaded it like now, even at my old company. 2 day field rides are miserable. I really do hate the way things turned out. I thought things were really going to be different here.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Glover is like a r***** teddy reuxbin. The first time I met him I thought he was a new sales rep.

It's not personal, but wow holy crap! OMG WTF.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Glover is dumber than a box of rocks. And the SE RBD should be teaching kindergarten class.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Honestly, they must be smarter than all of us! They have upper level management positions, they are making big money compared to us, yet they don't do anything but shuffle paper and go to meetings where they plan the next meeting! We should all be so lucky, to land in a spot like that!
    It's horrible for the field, but we can't knock them for their good fortune. Blame Orville and Wilbur, they hired both of them, and everyone under them has payed the price, but got to admit I got some laughs from the gaffs!
    It truly is time to go/ the Titanic is taking on water and when we lose the rest of our neurology portfolio to generics the iceberg is going to finish us off.
    Everyone don't be complacent look for a job while you are employed, don't get blind sided like our Otsuka and Takeda counterparts.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The ONLY reason to stay is if you think there is something unique about your current position that you can flip into something better elsewhere within the next 12 months.

This zombie company will likely die with the epilepsy brands.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I recently quit and couldn't be happier. Chatting with some colleagues reinforces my decision every minute of every day.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where did you go?? HELP US ALL OUT OF HERE!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Went to Chick-Fil-A.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most people are too lazy to look for another company. They are complacent to a fault. But when the ax falls, they will all be in a state of shock. "How could this happen to me," will be their cry. It's really amazing to see how naive most people are with this company! Talk with some of them, and listen to how really stupid they are in thinking they will be here another 2, 5, or 10 years! I won't even go into the obvious, i.e. micromanagement, pipeline, etc. Anyone left here knows the situation there.

When you bet your whole strategy around some silly patient profile, the company is indeed in deep shit! Things are headed south and fast. I got out and have no regrets whatsoever. Time is running out. Take your heads out of the sand, and look at the facts.