Absorica success stories

Discussion in 'Ranbaxy' started by Anonymous, Nov 29, 2012 at 12:58 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are your success stories so far?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

zilch. Docs are laughing at the rebates. Couldn't they have used a decent company to manufacture them? 1-800 Vistaprint! Shows refection of the company!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If the company can afford to hire a decent manufacturer, then it would not have hired you. Do your job.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not everyone speak at one! Geez!! Well I've been getting kick back everyday with it not being covered and this is coming from the pharmacies! Way to go ranbaxy! How can we launch a drug and meet the quota when we can't even get coverage?!?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Docs are laughing at the absorption crap. What a mistake I made coming here! Agree with the horrible looking rebates.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

funny, I haven't had one physician laugh at the fact that the coupons will save the patient up to $800. Maybe you are the problem, they are paying us to sell the product.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had one laugh at the coupon. Said it was ridiculous to print coupons without the drug's name on it.

I found a picture of the designers on this link:
    http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/010/277/genius-meme.png

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can patient cash the $800 coupon in for cash, since their is no brand name on it? Or apply it to other products? We have many doctor who asked me these questions.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does ranbaxy discriminate against gays?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You type very well english

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With Ranbaxy's fine reputation among the medical profession, enhanced by the recent recall of generic lipitor, its a wonder the Dermatologist even see the poor reps trying to sell son of accutane, with no advantages over the original accutane (except superior quality control). When accutanne was sold by Roche. it was given once a day anyway and taken food or without food was never an issue. I would like to get my hands on those coupons though, could supplement my Rx plan, looks like they can be used for any drug. There will be plenty around because the Derms won't want them. Maybe give to some GP's , might get good usage reports, just not for the new wonder drug. I wish the Derm reps luck! Eventually it will sell, but by then the next generation of reps will be reaping the rewards,

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company and product is a joke!! Why did I come here!! I would of been better off with unemployment! You can't get the drug covered and then if it is covered - god forbid the doctor or pharmacist knows what coupon to give since the name is nowhere! I mean how hard is it to print the name on the coupon? Ranbaxy must of bought the coupons on clearance. About the gays - I don't think it matters unless your RX count sucks. I think there are a couple on the sales force!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No. The company love happy people.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nobody loved at Ranbaxy, there are NO happy people. Most disgruntled and quite unhappy, but it is a paycheck, sorta. Since I'm happy about a paychech though, does that make me gay!!!!!!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No but it might mean your lazy. I like a paycheck also, but I can't consider ranbaxy a paycheck. I've been looking every since I accepted and I just accepted a couple months ago. It is amazing to see and hear how long some people have been here. I call that lazy and don't blame the industry because some of these people have been here for many years when the ndustry was good.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I couldn't agree more

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I should probably head into the field now.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A 2 hr work day is good enough here. They get what they paid for.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If reps do not step writing on the board, then warning letters will be given to reps.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh woe is me, what you gonna do bout it, NON rep. Reps are front line, they make your jobs. support the rep, you keep your wothless non productiuve useless make work job. And crappy paycheck.