Absorica success stories

Discussion in 'Ranbaxy' started by Anonymous, Nov 29, 2012 at 12:58 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It wouldn't be so bad if we all got laid off. It's easier to explain on your next interview that you got laid off than it is trying to explain you got fired for yet another boneheaded move from your boss. Try explaining some of the ridiculous stuff that goes on here to someone. It's really hard to believe.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Absorica success storie

After six months with a contract organization is considered a layoff. Most companies know CSOs are temporary gigs. Contracts come and go. inVentiv is like Kelly Services in the world of pharma sales.

Just stay on as long as you can or until you find something permanent for yourself. Your new employer cannot ask why you left. They can only ask if it is because of steal or compliance violations. Leave with positives and make certain you have other on the team to provide references. It is not easy working as a CSO, especially for inVentiv. Good luck...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds just like Leo Pharma, another loser of a derm company. Low salaries, no bonuses.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

all of that expected and tolerated but what makes it worse here is the "Gestapo" manangement by andy and his bunch of mediocre DM's that he hires. You bettwr be a "yes" sales rep and manager or you are gone. It all stems from Andy's anger and insecurity at havong to work contract for his entire American career. But hey! He now works for one of the most respected derm companies in the world! Thats showing em Andy! Moving on up!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Werent a bunch of managers hired from Leo?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company is a joke. We are getting laughed everyday. How can a company launch a drug but not have any product to fill the scripts?! Thank god I just got another offer! Guys - there are jobs out there! Don't sell yourself short and stay at this hell hole! It's a joke

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the advice. It's gotten to the point where I only work as hard as they pay me for because trying to make bonus on out of stock products is idiotic. I'm making my calls the. Going home. Be back by noon, I don't care if they track that.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes I know one in the east and heard she is already interviewing with other companies

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Make that 3 in the northeast

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Im pretty sure the whole company is interviewing!! If you're not interviewing then you deserve to be at this worthless company!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We recently placed our 16 year old son on Absorica. My spouse received the coupon from the doc's PA who forwarded it to Walmart. The drug will be virtually cost free to us. Does anyone know of any patient outcomes in their territory? Thank you

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The drug works great. The reps that provide you with coupons are knowledgeable and helpful for the most part. It's the management that sucks.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for the input. The rep gave them to the doc, we submitted and worked great! It's only been a month so not much improvement yet but were told not to expect quick results.

I completely understand how management sucks--I spent over years with Schering Plough, which became Merck!

Thanks again for your post!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm glad the pharmacist didn't try to switch it to generic by lying about not being able to get it, it's too expensive, etc. Be patient and make sure your son keeps taking it. It usually takes a month or two to see results, but once the improvement takes hold you will be amazed. There's a reason dermatologists have fought to keep this drug on the market in spite of the side effects - it works like nothing else. Good luck!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This message board is available to the public - just FYI it makes you all look very bad.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good. I'm glad anyone can see it. If they bother to read the thread, they'll see that their reps aren't the screwups (aside from the stupid banter). We've lost enough credibility making excuses for Ranbaxy's constant mistakes. I can't tell you how many doctors have made the "Are you kidding me?!?" face after more bad news trickles down from Ranbaxy and we're the last to know.

http://images.wikia.com/icarly/images/b/b3/Are_you_kidding_me.jpg