Absorica

Discussion in 'Ranbaxy' started by Anonymous, Sep 18, 2012 at 7:01 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anybody know when and where training will be held?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jersey mid oct.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks! Do you know how many ranbaxy reps got positions to launch? I know of 2 so far. Initials will do I you know. Thanks !

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

*If you know*

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

is andy still leading this team?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes

I interiewed but didn't get it. Not that upset though

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who did you interview with?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hiring manager plus another
    One of the most awkward set ups I have ever experienced. Had all candidates in a room together and then called you out to tell you that you were not going on to interview with RD

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Omg are you kidding me??? What city were you interviewing for? I have an interview next week in Dallas. What was the name of the hiring manager? I've heard a couple interesting things about the managers here.....

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The position was on the east coast but this seems like the process for Inventiv and this client. It was just very strange and hope you don't have the same circumstance

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's an Inventiv process. Very strange and awkward. Mgrs are presented with 2-3 final candidates, vetted by Inventiv, and they have to decide on the spot. I prefer to meet with a potential manager 2-3 times to get a feel for them before I decide if I want to work with them.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What do you mean you were all in the room together? While you were waiting to be seen, or do you sit there watching each other answer the interviewing questions? You have to wait there while the other reps interview? You can't just leave after you're done?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No once you finished your interview, you sat in this room till all candidates were done and when the manager decided who was going forward, they (Inventiv) pulled you out one by one.
    You could leave but had to come back at a certain time. It was just a weird setup.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes, that wierd and akward situation is one you will be faced with on a regular basis with this company. they are run VERY differently than other pharma companies. very high turnover for reps and managers . Tiered bonus structure based on your salary. So they higher the salary, the highter your goal will be and the lower salary=lower goals. Many thing s are akward and quite strange . Its not inventiv, but the client that requests such different tactics.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FYI- Absorica was once the leader of the Pashtoons in Calcutta, India. She was known as The Flame of Calcutta. This of course, was back during the early part of the 20th century! She was eventually captured and killed by soldiers of the state!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it the Ashish dude. He makes the final decisions at the interviews?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got contacted by a recruiter for a job at Promius. Seems that Promius is launching a branded generic version of isotretinoin. How will this compare with Absorica? Interesting that they are both Indian companies.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Absorica is a better product. You can take it with or without food.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard it was nov 7 in florida
    What is the company car for this position?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is the Promius product approved yet? Didn't they just have a meeting in Aruba?