Acacia Pharma

Discussion in 'Biotech Startups' started by anonymous, May 22, 2019 at 12:47 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So what is happening with this company? They have now been rejected twice for Barhemsys. Sounds like a complete sinking ship and their funds have got to be drying up that they may have to start letting people go.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are falling down a hole and fast! Would not want to be an employee at this company. No one cares about PNOV when there are generics.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't even think about going to Acacia. What a shit show! Would be the end of your career.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ughhh Why did I join this company? BIG MISTAKE! HUGE!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone is quitting now! This is not a good career move. BEWARE! They don't have their act together

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When leadership is looking (and I know for a fact they are), it is time to jump ship. Was not impressed at all.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i heard approval was coming soon and to be prepared for a launch early next year

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one cares about PONV. Can you imagine how boring your work life would be!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They hired idiots too!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They sure did! The New England MSL was working full time for La Jolla and Acacia for the past 4 months. La Jolla just figured it out and fired her. What a joke

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What an embarrassment! The company is about to fold. I hear many members of upper management are working with recruiters now to find something else and get out.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Terrible company!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG I almost joined this wreck of a company. All of senior management is looking for new opportunities. Wouldn't touch this with a ten foot pole.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I suppose everyone knows that lots of people posting on this site are complete liars and fantasists. (plus a good helping of idiots who think PONV is PNOV and that nobody cares about it - ha ha!

Nobody has left the company for ages, senior management or anyone else.

Why on earth do people feel the need to make up stuff?? There aren't half some r*****s around.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s cookin at this company? Has the product been approved?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any updates on what's happening with this company? There are lots of people looking for jobs