Acadia

Discussion in 'Acadia Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Sep 23, 2015 at 11:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

life is good
    Bonus 5 figures
    New car worth 40-45k
    Solid 6 figure base

Haters F off

Life is good at the Big A

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you like to poop?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haters gonna hate hate hate hate

I’m gonna shake shake shake shake shake it off shake it off

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes, some times you have to shake off the poopie when it just won’t fall. Shake it off, shake it off.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

shake off the poopie!!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I remember a time
    when nuplazid was supposed to have 20 billion in sales, sell more than Lipitor, cause acad to be bought out and finally be the next best thing since sliced bread. Now you wonderful people are having to write letters to respected journals and not respected news outlets defending the drug and saying it doesn’t kill people. Something is so wrong with that.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are the LTC jobs better than the
    regular Neurology jobs with Acadia ?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Worse! Unless you have a Kellogg or paid speaker there will be little support for a 40k a year toxic drug that kills people. That’s a fact. By the time a PDP patient hits the LTC setting they are so far gone. Make matters worse they put a ton of leaders to steer the ship who either never were in sales or never sold in LTC. You have pencil pushers coaching people who have been in LTC 20 years yet they have no idea what it takes to do the job.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Im very experienced in LTC, my question is do psychs in LTC prescribe Nuplazid
    or is it the IM medical director ?
    I know Neuros will not go to nursing homes, but some times the nursing home
    patients will be taken to the neuros office ? does this occur with Nuplazid ?
    thx

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

nice try Mr Lawyer - don't be a cheap "Michael Cohen" ...and pay for your own research

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

most med directors don’t give a shit. Usually it is the psych or Arnp. Any sharp doctor will see th data and run. This is a drug that not even your friends in the business would use. Some neuros get them bused over etc. what will happen is you get a new start either won’t get approved, patient dies, patient dc from side effects , doesn’t work either way rinse repeat to keep funnel full. Very few trx which is why sales are flat zero growth. Only growth is from price hikes

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am very experienced as well and YES the geripsychs prescribe this med all day.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why are so many people leaving Acadia? If it looks and walks like a duck...

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lawyers and investors can go effe themselves!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many scripts a week does
    a avg LTC rep get ?
    5, 10, 15, 20 ??

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Alex, I’ll take “the bottle number is lower than any of the numbers above” for $100.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Avg LTC reps are getting less than
    5 scripts a week ?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Micheal how have you done it? You introduced yourself as a captain of industry and a savior of activity. What we have is 7 weeks of zero new scripts across the country and literally half stock price of when you joined. Every leader you brought on is a bobble head. Every leader we liked is gone.

When you tell people to make some calls and actually close for the business let me know. Until then we are going to expense a lifestyle and drive new nissans to interviews with every company we can. And Princeton one is fine with it. In case you didn’t know. Even cnn knows.

Baker brothers- can you please take care of the culture by wiping out Steve and Todd. Then get real execution from someone other then self complimenting Michael and Amanda? Your money is sooo under- what’s a better plan than a deep look at the results?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said!