Acadia

Discussion in 'Acadia Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Sep 23, 2015 at 11:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

is it better to be on the retail side or LTC ?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Enough with this stupid question. Go back to primary care or enterprise rentals if you don’t know the answer.

Amanda, are you messing with us?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This question is being asked because the recruiter knows NOTHING about the opportunity.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nowadays it feels like you kinda sell your soul in most pharma jobs. They just pay us to much to throw our hands up and say we are done!! Sure it provides a good living for your family but do you really want to look back at 60 and say yeah.... I was a drug rep....

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If, in 60 years, I look back and realize that I provided my family with a nice home, benefits that covered them when they were sick, dental work, free car that took them to school and on family vacations, then I think that I am ok to say that I was a drug rep. Look, NO JOB IS PERFECT. We keep looking at this job and this industry like it needs to be exceptional, but really its a matter of finding a pharma job that you can deal with, knowing that you are getting a tremendous package of benefits and a pretty high salary for dealing with the occasional asshole manager, doctor, or sales leader. Every job has its negatives. I have been in this industry for many years and out of this industry for many other years, and my years in the industry have provided me and my family with the best outcomes. If you don't want to sell your soul in pharma, don't let it happen. Stop giving the job control over you and determine what you need from the job and go after it. Let the bullshit go and don't get caught up in it. Sales comes with a certain amount of BS shoveling, so go out and buy the best shovel you can with those mightly pharma dollars and just deal with it.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fantastic post!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I need to print that out keep it in my car and read it every morning before I start.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen and well said

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This was originally posted on the Neurocrine cafepharma site.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is going on with Acadia recruiting???

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing, all is good, they use Princeton 1

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Princeton 1 has the worst reputation in the industry. Hands down.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

maybe you didn’t meet our requirements

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No they don’t...that’s a lie

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Weak response by H.Q and paid PR consultants to CNN empowers others to assault Acadia and employees by name. Why not do it? They can say anything and there will be no consequences, other than a letter that falls on deaf ears. Can someone please grow a set and defend us, your employees are being called out by name for no reason. Acadia you want us to fight for you and PDP patients but do little or nothing to fight for your team. One team-One voice - For once stand up for us.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

shhhh

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hit piece by Roddy Boyd will tank q3 sales. Who will they fire next?

You can find me eating popcorn in my Nissan.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest