Acadia

Discussion in 'Acadia Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Sep 23, 2015 at 11:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who cares, this is a cheap stock to buy with a huge potential upside. I’m increasing my position. I’ve been in for over 5 years. Reps start selling and stop complaining!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i didn’t work today

Catch me if you can

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s awsome when your name is
    listed in a article about shady
    drug companies

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard that list is the same as AM’s list of “layoff’s” after Q2 earnings are announced

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

may as well add some Insys or Purdue people and get the subpoena party started.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why do territories with speakers produce more Rx. I'm sure it's just a coincidence and not pay to play. We pay them over 3k for 1 HR. A speaker getting 100k has no incentive to Rx...that's just silly.
    Let's just stop doing speaker programs for 12 months then compare speaker Rx to prior 12 month. This will prove that speakers are not influenced by being paid. Just a thought

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Article after article after article since April
    Keeps slamming this company and drug

What does lack of leadership do
    Raise quotes 50%

No support
    No new reprints/studies
    Nothing

The board should clean house or sell this place

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Avanir sold for 3.5B...how is that a problem? Hire more avanir reps and get this place sold!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

^what an idiot

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is great

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ya, we should do that an then check the
    numbers to see if anything changes,
    anyone think it might affect numbers ??

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Said they used LinkedIn to find out this information. I’m more surprised that they didn’t use this same source to interview the large amount of people who have moved on from ACADIA.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

people fired from TEVA sucks too.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can tell a lot about a company by how they recruit. Princeton One asks illegal questions while recruiting for Acadia. When a candidate chooses not to answer an illegal question; they are told that their information will not be shared with the hiring manager. That is how you recruit here.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is the person that started the "Hopper Report" Think about it....every Monday 50+ LTC members call in - 50 reps x $ per hour salary for 1 HR to discuss imaginary Rx's. Week after week after week after week after week. Well...we now can confirm it was for nothing (- $$$$) Can't wait for the meeting, we are all soo.....never mind

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This meeting is going to be a waste of time. Let me guess.... best practices that don’t work, marketing materials we needed a year ago and a 5 hour home office love fest on stage.

No thanks!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Meeting theme?

A. #fakenews
    B. Maybe we should have.....
    C. Mission Impossible
    D. Dumb and Dumber

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it true Frankie D. is looking to purchase a Dunkin’ Donuts franchise? Tough to find work once you’re ousted! Hard to explain the embarrassing question mark on the resume, eh?