Acadia

Discussion in 'Acadia Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Sep 23, 2015 at 11:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who’s RBizzle?

Just bring real leadership to Acadia

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4shizzle we need to bring back rbizzke

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh yizzle, bring back the rbizzle

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I mizzle the coolizzle rbizzle

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and why you’re at it, bring back the poopie parade!!!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just left to join Neurocrine. S Davis, you need to fix his place. Your sales leadership needs another overhaul. You messed up by hiring Yang. Everything has snowballed from there crazy eyes Morgan and her cronies.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just glad you’re not staying here if you don’t want to be here. Need people who believe in this molecule. Goodluck selling a TD med.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Click your heels and follow AM on "the yellow brick road"....just remember the scarecrow also no brain...

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is blonde with high heels, no strategy, no biz acumen and no clear plan for success...........?

Let me drive around in my new company car and think about the answer?

Wow...drove around for 5 hours and have no idea...........help???/

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I believe in NUPLAZID. I don't believe in you or your phony leaders!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I DON'T believe in Acadia leadership! Good luck selling a death pill!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I believe in poopie parades! Do you hear it, it’s coming, it’s a poopie parade. Yay, make sure you get a good seat!!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok so we all know who this is...You were fired months ago, go away and stop posting on this site, we know who you are.... bitter. Plus Neurocrine doesn’t want you either. Acadia is better without you. Stop posting, we all know you still don’t have a job!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most posting are not with the company, unemployed, trolls, or just bitter. The good people stay and the deplorables

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so 50 charter members left but we are the morons? Usually majority is right. Toxic placebo that only gets used from all the speaker dollars given to those using it. You think Kellogg and Stu would ne hiding this if they weren’t seeing 100k a year checks? Those left are pikers or to incompetent to get hired anywhere else.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Poop jokes aren’t my favorite jokes... But they’re a solid #2.

Hooray Poopie parade!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ouch...sounds evil with much deception.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get back to work!! Summer is over
    Last month of the quarter bonuses looking terrible for Q3. Second thought, stay home until Oct. Q4 will be much better NOT

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s funny when the person calling others incompetent clearly doesn’t possess the grammatical skills of a grade schooler. You should learn the difference between “to” and “too” before you call other people idiots.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So should you. In this case it was the use of "to" was correct.

One gives something "to" someone. Example: "To" you from me. Money for speaking is given "to" a person
    "Too" is an adverb meaning excessively or also. Example: Me "too" drug.