Acadia

Discussion in 'Acadia Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Sep 23, 2015 at 11:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OK - lets talk about the Shit Show that is Acadia!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looking at one of the sales jobs and had a few questions:
    -does Acadia shut down between Christmas and new year?
    -what are the target bonuses and average salaries?
    -what are the company cars?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It appears you losers at Acadia are being screwed with by Sour Shoes. OOOOOOOOOOOOhhh!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It appears you losers at Acadia are being screwed with by Sour Shoes. OOOOOOOOOOOOhhh!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Acadia is the absolute worst company out there. Do not join this shit show. The senior leaders are weak BFFs, the DM's are clueless primary care managers that have no idea how to manage beyond metrics and broken promises, and the reps are miserable. Not one person is happy. Nissans do not compensate for bad bonuses. Shady company that has done alot of damage to its once motivated and confident sales force. Now, people just sit around hoping to to not be noticed before maybe, JUST MAYBE, someone buys this crap of a company. Almost 3 years of that type of anxiety is damaging. They have no issues laying off good reps and no issues mistreating the rest of them. For those still hanging on, there are better opportunities out there. Think outside of the box and don't let this place tell you are less than. Good reps happen to bad companies, and Acadia doesn't deserve the talent it has on board.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This person hit it on the head. I started with being in the top 5% of performance, almost doubling my salary. The last year bonuses has been sad, even performing in the same range. I’m out of here

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BMS buyout of Celgene has implications for ACADIA. Who knows for how long.

Some back of the envelope math:

From Yahoo finance, CELG expected 2018 sales is $15b; acquisition valued at $74b. This gives an idea of what a multiple might be for an ACAD acquisition.

So then, based on what revenue? A conjecture:
    - By Q4, Q4 revenue should be in the ballpark of $75m (IMO); that is a run rate of $300m annual.
    - And by Q4, the possible DRP PhIII interim-based early stop might occur, and assuming stat sig efficacy on the Schizo inadequate response PhIII in Q3, the combo of these expands Nup market by 10x
    - 10x a 300m run rate is 3b
    - 5x 3b = 15b
    - 15b / 145m shares outstanding = 103 pps

The above is how I think BB will be viewing what they would accept in a transaction.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Troll, get out of here! Things have been great here. I’d take this over big pharma any day.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well then - let's celebrate with a poopy parade!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The poopster is back! Hey poopster your Mommy is calling you to wipe that big pharma butt of yours...ah hahahhahaha. Poopster is mad hes not back at GSK

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ya’ll some messed up mofo’s

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey, hey, hey -
    time for a POOPY Parade!!!!!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen! Unfortunately nobody is going to buy the company. It is a steal right now, but the people are tainted due to poor leadership and a history of a lot of nothing. I’m stuck and hope to get out soon.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You guys have no idea how lucky you are to have a. Morgan running sales. She is one of the most real and genuine leaders out there.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Totally agreed! #teammorgan

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed! #teammorgan