Acadia

Discussion in 'Acadia Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Sep 23, 2015 at 11:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I like this #teammorgan thing.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hey pOOpster...pipe up you little b*tch. What! you missing your big pharma mommy giving you bonuses for sitting on your big pharma ass at home loggin in calls watching yoda. haha, you little turd. I OWN YOU!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#amandastoprootongforyourself

How about a Facebook group and selfies on gassing up on the way to calls? That’s a good idea.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

poorsmallbrainmorgan

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At least she’s trying to hear from us in the field. You’re probably doing squat.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now who’s talking about poop?! It’s the other way around, I own you little Man-child. Who does number 2 work for!?!?

Everyone join me and the man-child for the poopie parade!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Better to not say anything rather than "open ones mouth and show what a fool one is" - you dumbass - how can you OWN someone you do not even know who it is - brilliant aren't you.

Let the Poopy Parade begin - start with this assclown in the front with a "real pile of poop" drippy from their head.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you stupid or what?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Brent Carver is a backstabber. BEWARE

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i like Amanda. She seems pretty cool and supportive of the field.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What? You’re crazy.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I haven’t had any issues with her. She’s so many levels up, I’d rather focus on not getting fired by my crappy LTC manager

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Acadia price target raised to $30 from $25 at Piper Jaffray..... this baby hasn’t been above 30 in over a year... good luck to us!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I see the speaker portal is back!! Anyone know when we can start doing programs again. My speakers keep asking

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thought it was already available?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Buyout rumors again. ACADIA or Neurocrine, who will be first? Will ABBVIE step up?

We’re cheap right now, have a good amount of r&d, cash on hand is fair, forms have accelerated, investor confidence is back up. Strap in boys and girls, we’re gonna sell this baby in 2019!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ill take $40-50 a share. Cash out
    We need a leadership team here
    We don’t have that now

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m with you. They should have sold it at that price last year. Would have saved us all this grief.

The leadership team is rotten from the rsms and all the way up to Amanda. Inexperienced.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AM doesn’t have an original thought in her head. She just does what MY tells her to do. I think HD is behind these cheerleader type posts. No one in the sales force actually thinks this. MH what an efn joke of a leader... he exemplifies what a joke this whole thing is. Good luck with the doj!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What this guy said!