Acadia

Discussion in 'Acadia Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Sep 23, 2015 at 11:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just spit out my beer. I recently saw an opening in NY. Looked into things and saw they hired her on LinkedIn. Talk about your smoke and mirrors and resume lies. I should still apply and say I am the CEO of Pfizer.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Welcome to AVANIR 2.0

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shallow materialistic leader focused on wrong endpoint-her financial benefit not yours....Be careful?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes.... def nervous

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will really hurt our future for drp if avanirs product Nuedexta gets approved for agitation in alz

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is hilarious!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

^^^^^^^^^

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dropping like a rock - sell sell sell! FDA getting ready to pull the plug on this dog. How many more must die before the FDA acts or DOJ uncovers more illegal AP drug claims with no studies to back it up. Oh and the bribes....soo much money we pay for them to RX. Sell sell sell

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

An idiot or short trolling... one in the same. Get the hell out of here and talk crap on the Neuocrine site!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SELL SELL SELL.......SELL SELL SELL

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very shocked to hear that Serge is leaving, he is fantastic I’m loosing hope on the future of this company. Stock dropping from 30 a share. The market knows that bad news is on its way.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#2672-Very short sided of you to make these Brash comments. Enjoy your short sale of Acadia shares.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing can stop us now!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DRP data being leaked, not all is good. Market knows, down over 5% today.
    SELL SELL SELL.....SELL SELL SELL

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re an idiot troll.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

someone cant stand all the good news coming out of ACADIA.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will be a 2 billion drug. Why is stock stuck at 40. This should be at 120 and selling to Otsuka for +200 a share. Nudexta and Nuplazid will lock up DRP market for years.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Otsuka only has 300 mill on hand, they couldn’t afford us. Nobody will buy us at $120 / share. Where the hell are you coming up with these numbers, the rumor mill. We’d be lucky if we got $80... and that’s if a company trusts the dollar she’ll game we’ve been playing with the street.