Acadia

Discussion in 'Acadia Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Sep 23, 2015 at 11:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My gut tells me similar. The fact the FDA is ghosting them essentially now for the last week straight tells me they've decided to just inform them on April 3rd. I'd say I expect more from a government-run entity but ... I don't given our govt can't do anything efficiently.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I 100% agree. In fact, I think this recent communication and then lack of communication is strictly due to the Poorly run FDA. I’m not sure if it’s the lack of leadership or Covid delays or both. I don’t feel it’s bc the drug isn’t safe or effective. Only time will tell. But those of us with contingent offers need to get back into the search, if you haven’t already!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s it like working at a company that your stock grants have just become worthless, while you’ve watched the c-suite collect millions off of your hard work?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And the job market isn’t exactly great out there, even if you want to leave.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The person talking politics here is a newly hired part of the crisis aversion team. It’s a tactic they use to diminish credibility and distract from the, well “crisis”.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest