Acadia

Discussion in 'Acadia Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Sep 23, 2015 at 11:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you for your compliment. I want this drug to help a lot of people. I am very impressed with management. Additionally, Acadia has been careful and compliant with everything that they do from what I have seen and heard. I can't wait for the final round.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have launched multiple products and as long as you don't discuss any product info or clinical data...it's fine. There is nothing wrong with disease state conversations and most of the info is being discussed by KOL's...not Acadia RM's. I think we all would agree that there are multiple products that have been FDA approved with very questionable data...so hopefully Nuplazid will not be delayed.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why are some interviews being delayed? I have received emails saying that ehy would get back to me about to next steps. Is it possible that interviews are not complete?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have gotten those emails from P1 for the last 6 weeks. Not in and not out for next step. A little aggravated.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They were probably moving too fast

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So maybe it is P1 rather than Acadia?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Phone interviews are still happening with hiring managers.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I had my final interview last week. I believe they are interview in LA next week at least for the West.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Had my final interview last week as well. P1 called me after to follow up on it and to let me know that Acadia would be finishing final interviews through end of January and we would hear something in mid Feb. this is consistent with what hiring manager also told me in final interview. They will put out offers by end of February that are contingent upon certain factors. Not looking to actually put ppl in field til after it is approved.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What kind of questions did they ask you at the Final Interview?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What part of the country are you in? East or West. Are you interviewing for Long Term Care or Neuroscience?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was hot on this company big time but today's news make me consider how long the ride lasts. Acorda will have a similar product in the next few years, actually a dual receptor antagonist..... Might have to reconsider unless the bump in salary is really worth it...... See below.

Acorda also gains SYN-120, an oral, 5-HT6/5-HT2A dual receptor antagonist in Phase II development for Parkinson's-related dementia

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thats why the stock has been tanking. but it is years away. Phase II, thats a long time from now.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

is anyone else concerned that Acadia will be bought out? Any thoughts?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's any company

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As a start up that is exactly what they are hoping for. There are a lot of good investor research opinions on the matter. The one that makes the most sense is selling at a stock price of between 80 and 120 per share. That would make all the hedge fund investors millionaires over night. Look for one of the top tier company's to buy the company for the drug when it is launched.

Don't you remember during the interview that those hired first would be rewarded with stock options. Seems my interviewer/regional manager was a little two excited about the stock options. My intuition says the company might sell before the launch in order not to incur additional cost of a sales force for the potential buyer. It is an exciting new product so someone will snatch it up pretty quick.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thank you for your thoughts. I guess I am just wondering why they are going through 3 rounds of interviews ( that can't be cheap) only to not hire a sales force? And yes, the stock options sound good, however with the way the market has been going who knows what would happen. Thanks again.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have my final interview this week in LA. I wasn't able to make the interviews the week of Jan 11th so this week is the make up week. I spoke with the hiring manager last week & this is the timeline I was given: Week of 1/25 - last week of interviews. Calibration on candidates/salary offers to take place over the next 2-3 weeks (2/1 to 2/22). Decisions & offer letters around 3rd week of Feb. Candidates will have 72 hours to decide Y/N. Start date could be 30-45 days after that depending on FDA...so possibly around early to Mid April for reps (LTC & Neuroscience) to start.