Acadia

Discussion in 'Acadia Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Sep 23, 2015 at 11:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What territory are you interviewing for?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Indianapolis

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LTC or CNS? If CNS: Indy North or South?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is different from what i heard. I heard there were more interviews scheduled for March and they would make decision in Apirl

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I got an email saying the same

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It will never happen. The buyers will wait until the company tires to sell the product themselves, when it fails they will jump in to buy

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are getting conflicting information

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I received an email three weeks ago saying that they would contact me in 3-4 weeks, they said there was a delay? I haven't heard anything yet.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I received a similar email this past Monday. The same thing-a delay of 3-4 weeks and I would be notified of next steps. I would like to know the reasons for the delay in panel interviews.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Could it be that they are interviewing their top couple of candidates for each territory. The rest of us losers are being strung along in case something falls through with their top candidates?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This sounds like what's happening

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The are interviewing top 2 candidates for each position. If they are not satisfied with who they have...they will interview more people.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is that your hunch?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No... I was was told this by the hiring manager. My panel interview is this week

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you know if this is true for all areas of the country?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, but I would think that it would be consistent across the country

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are a few precedents for new companies with unapproved drugs - it is a catch 22 ish situation for if you wait until the product is approved to hire sales reps the corporation (read shareholders) lose at LEAST a several months of sales but if you go ahead and hire a couple of hundred salespeople your virtually guaranteed they will do what salespeople do - yak, especially if they are all "trained up" and brimming with newfound knowledge....and premature yakking can be rather radioactive to a new Co and Drug. One of the referenced precedents was for a "special" sleep med with all kinds of hype. Got all dressed up with no where to go, drug died on the beach.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

not to mention the antipsychotic class is a heavily scrutinized market- the last thing a start up company needs is to be slapped with huge fines before launch