Accesss

Discussion in 'Sun Pharma' started by anonymous, Jun 18, 2020 at 11:22 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes that’s the way it’s spelled. Stupid, with a capital S is an understatement. Why don’t check and proof read before you start printing
    marketing materials and ship it priority overnight.
    Straight to the recycle bin. What a waste - no problem says Marketing - No one is held accountable even if it cost money.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BJ has no respect for anyone. Has no clue what the real situation looks like in the field. You should hear some of the comments and emails he sends to the manager. Completely unchecked. AN and HR need to intervene ASAP or the salesforce is going to be nonexistent. Oh wait it’s already going to be nonexistent if BJ doesn’t fix LD. He’s capable of doing all. Just ask your friends at Insys and sanofi. He’s an expert of running a division into the ground and exiting.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are they still keeping the rep in from his internship in marketing or is he back in the field?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha. Another great example of execution from the home office.
    100 days of quarantine and we come back with this?
    Nice job

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What did I miss??? Something that was shipped which I haven’t opened yet has a typo??

And WHO is this BJ people keep yammering on about?? What Division?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Med Derm... he is the epitome of “worst leader ever” and ever other pharma company he worked for is now defunct or the division destroyed as well.

worlds worst launch of an over exaggerated product with less than 1% SOM nationally yet he has the laughable audacity to demand 5% SOM per territory by September.

God speed to all

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its good to get a pulse for the rest of the country on their feelings. On the west coast there is constant chatter about how awful he is. Where did he come up with this goal of 5%. That’s laughable considering Absorica is barely that. I love my customers and Absorica but LD isn’t the slam dunk they painted to us.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

im assuming it’s due to the lidose generic expected to be released in the fall... of LD can’t get off the ground now it never will

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

when a lidose genetic hits the market it will be first line for all insurances, and LD will be slow to simmer. If we eclipse 3% that should be looked at as the peak. Had this launched last summer like the expectations maybe we had a shot but 6 months prior to generic. Throw in the towel.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"when a generic is available"...is not the present. Just get back to work and do what you can in the mean time. Too bad that you were hired with that outlook.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

get over yourself. It’s a crap product, with marketing that can’t get their head out of their butts, and a national director who couldn’t cut it at the multiple other pharma companies he’s been at. This product REEKS of failure

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can’t you people see a theme here ? How in the world could you work for such a sh*t show.
    Name one thing that’s been done well since you were hired.

Just one.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hold on let me think ...

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sun successfully has stolen Pfizer’s JAK inhibitor. They did that well. You work there, does that mean you didn’t do your job very well?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen!