Account Executive turnover

Discussion in 'Alliance Imaging' started by Anonymous, Apr 25, 2013 at 1:55 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3 so far and another one set to give notice in the last two weeks.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You mean next two weeks - it's 6 I believe in the last two weeks. More to come - Management doesn't care - churn and burn.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this a good place to work? Can you make 150K? Whats included in background check? who do you not want to work for in the company?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well hey, they have now hired Theresa Solari as a marketing manager. Has anyone read the posts about her here on the Ista Pharma board? Hello HR, did you check her out. Not all of those posts can be just disgruntled folks...

The company has let go or lost a LOT of good Account Executives these past few months. Mostly due to poor leadership, lack of leadership, and the inability to listen to those actually doing the job. Sadly they have/had many who truly cared and wanted to help improve work flows...but if you identify a problem, suggest a resolution, you are labeled negative. More want to leave and are looking.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i interviewed with teresa salari for a california account executive. i concluded the interview by telling her i was not interested. almost everything she said either bashed operations (they hang marketing out to dry to save their own butts) or ridiculed alliance (somehow they made it through bankruptcy fears, somehow they are the industry leader, things have been run terribly, etc.). did they even bother to check if she respects the company before throwing her out to recruit good candidates?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm interviewing, and outside of management, I can't seem to find any satisfied sales people. I was told I'd make 150k, which is average for a sales director. Any truth to that?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nobody tells the truth at Alliance