Accu Reference NY/NJ Lab Owner Sentenced to 1 year and 1 Day in federal prison

Discussion in 'Quest Diagnostics' started by anonymous, Sep 17, 2018 at 3:09 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NEW YORK (360Dx) – The chief executive and a marketing executive of a New Jersey medical testing laboratory were sentenced to federal prison this week for their roles in a scheme in which Maryland pain management clinics referred urine specimens to the lab in return for $1.37 million in kickbacks, the US Attorney's Office District of Maryland announced on Friday.

Konstantin Bas, CEO of Accu Reference, was sentenced to a year and a day in prison, followed by three years of supervised release for his role in the scheme. He was ordered to forfeit $241,600 and pay a fine of $5,000.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get ready

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess this will be the new place for the band to continue to play.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Steve Morea will feel at home

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So True

LOL

He will get his time to laugh I guess!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They will all be laughing soon.

They are to smart

Look at orange grower ANDY

Working on IT while little man the president is in Florida

The non employment agreement is being honored

Attorneys have nothing on them

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ONLY TIME WILL TELL

TIC TOC

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Brilliant

The power of education!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I do not think that is the way the script will end

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Perfect idea, after all, the VP, set this up and everybody will run with him.

But, have you really given this thought?
    He can't win forever! The deck is stacked against him. Do you even know how to play cards?

You lose!!!!!!!!!!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I cannot let this day go by without wishing you a Merry Christmas and a very Happy Birthday:p! 2019 should certainly be a momentous year, joining forces with a new company that will give you the power and say that you have always deserved. Also it should be a year that is truly very memorable and special.Your business acumen, ingenuity and wit all add up to unstoppable "To the victor goes the spoils" I must admit, you always win and I am sure that will only continue in 2019.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I didn't know it was his birthday, now I understand why he thought he was Jesus.

We all know what happened in that story!!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, we do. He became the most influential figure in all of human history. Hope this helps.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Considering you are a know it all and respond on every board. Obviously we are not speaking about Jesus. We are speaking of the ex VP at Shiel.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Todd S?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tod is the correct spelling

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mental case is back

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Andy the king of I.T. is working ver hard to make sure everything will be working when the time is right. I would guess by March 1 2019.Good luck to him.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good guy who is became the VP right hand man