Accu Reference NY/NJ Lab Owner Sentenced to 1 year and 1 Day in federal prison

Discussion in 'Quest Diagnostics' started by anonymous, Sep 17, 2018 at 3:09 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have an avocado tree at my place in Los Angeles - it's the smoother skinned one, which tends to be a little stringy. Often the birds or raccoons get the avocado's before I can harvest them. I have figs too, which are great with prosciutto, of course. I have limes and lemons, which I used to make lemonade.

Hope this helps

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No comparisons at all junior. just the truth. you really are in trouble, enjoy your weekend

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People all over the world, you good, faithful, busy people, I implore you, don’t be this dude! If you’re dissatisfied by whatever life throws at you, walk away and leave it behind before it’s too late! When life gives you lemons, make lemonade

Hope this helps

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unfortunately, there are countless souls, such as this. Jealous, resentful, angry little subterranean miscreants, who prefer to lash out at good people rather than examining themselves and working on the real source of their pain. They are tortured by the success of others and are naturally infuriated by great organizations like Quest Diagnostics. The promise of medications, such as enzyte and super male were once encouraging. But now that we know the truth, Dr Laura is their best hope.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And when mommy gives you mangos, make cocaine.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

as-sphincter says what?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well I guess it did not take long to clean house.
    Why the 3 are still remaining?
    Loyalty to little man is important.
    Wake up you fools
    He will land on his feet some where
    Powerful guy

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You call yourself good, amazing. Your own words caused all this. You spread lies and innuendos, now I spread the truth. So stop with all your spinning, it will not help you at all. Fraud cases are built on facts, nothing else. If the facts are written, emailed, paid, voiced or anything else that could be substantiated, you and others are in trouble. I say all of this exists, the nice thing is that you can't do a damn thing about it.

Also gratifying, you are twisting and turning.

When given a coca plant, make...

When given a poppy plant make...

When you go to a pharmacy in a Con Ed uniform, hurry look for...

When getting an account....

When getting billing done...

When working with friend, pay him under the table...

When... What else was found...

Enjoy your weekend Junior, off to the beach...

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How long did it take you to compose that nonsense, son? And to what end? You know, Dr Laura would be the first to tell you to give it a rest and actually go to the beach. But just like your imaginary trip to Bora Bora, we know this is just another fraud.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Done my friend

Accept it

You and many others

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only a minute to write the truth, I never said I went to bora bora, I am in the Hamptons.

You are the person that lies every single day.

You will tell the truth, or else... btw. All those lines written, that is what you would call the truth and your life. Sad I know, oh and I also told them everything I know about you.

Oh well... go hit the eight ball.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You preach about what Dr Laura would say all the time but you never take her advice yourself.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t presume to understand my relationship with the doctor.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know your relationship with the doctor, he prescribes Suboxone. Then you decide that other drugs are needed as well.
    The hysterical point here, you lie about everything that you were and are involved in. You have an extreme problem with the truth. You’re reading all this saying wtf!!
    Why, because everything is the truth.
    Why not tell the truth, you have never written anything that is worthwhile. You always speak of your success, why not be even more successful and go to rehab?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Apparently you didn’t get the memo, son. No one cares about your stupid opinions. And no one cares about your stupid made up stories.

Hope this helps.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Acceptance is the best remedy.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Listen son, you don’t know what you’re talking about. 75k is a lot to shell out for “advice” and Dr. Laura provides her services at no charge. She has already helped millions. Also, who wouldn’t find comfort in a BK Bacon King value meal and it’s less than $10, even if you order large and add a couple hot apple pies.

Hope this helps.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep downplaying the facts, in that case, once charges are filed you will need 125k.

I know you are scared, your comments are for your management team at Quest.

Your former co workers all wish you would stop, you’re only making it worse.

The day will come where lies no longer work and will be dealt with in a severe manner. Then I am sure that you will call Dr. Laura and get advice.

Once again, let’s comeback with your ridiculous childlike comments.

The truth always wins, that’s not good for you.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You spew the same old crap each and every single day of your life. The Dr. Laura and BK comments is way past played at this point.