Accu Reference NY/NJ Lab Owner Sentenced to 1 year and 1 Day in federal prison

Discussion in 'Quest Diagnostics' started by anonymous, Sep 17, 2018 at 3:09 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

poor child, you really have mental issues dude

move on son

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, grand juries are secret and cases are sealed. You are clueless how things work. Your comments about Dr. Laura are meaningless.

You need to hire an attorney so you better understand how things work.

Like I have said, all the truth!! As far as grand juries and or sealed cases, I don’t know either, but that is how it works.

You sound incredibly desperate. You post and answer on ever board. Can’t wait for your life lesson to come down on you like a ton of bricks, you’re screwed and I think you know it!!!!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very true comment. Professionals know how the game is played.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JB always made the statement. How ironic!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another uneducated statement.

See how criminal cases are done.

These people make sure there is no flaws.

YOU WILL BE BEGGING FOR MERCY

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Listen closely son. In your hypothetical fantasy, a grand jury could be assembled to determine if a crime might have been committed at some point by someone. Expect of course the obvious fact that you are delusional. There are no secret charges, secret courts, secret investigations or anything else that you watch on daytime television, instead of working, or calling Dr Laura for some long overdue treatment. Now either take this nonsense straight to infowars or call your supervisor at Burger King and try to convince them that you are well enough to return to work. Hope this helps.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why read past the first few words considering it’s a total and complete lie.
    Your former company states in their quarterly and annual reports that an ongoing investigation of which they are fully cooperating. Besides they ran from the company, sold assets only. They kept “The Brooklyn investigation” Why?
    You have all the answers. You know and your company knows that issues exist. You will lose your job, doesn’t matter how successful you are. Quest will have no choice.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong again, just think of the “secret or sealed” cases that are being investigated by the FBI concerning Donald Trump, I believe about 10 -13 cases.

Keep posting junior, you need an attorney, you are wrong on everything concerning the law.

The sunlight will cleanse everything, all your past and current indiscretions will come to light.

Btw, you sound incredibly desperate.

We all love it, thanks for the show.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So you contend that I need legal representation now, because of a secret investigation about me, for which one day, with the pre-approval of a grand jury, charges for some otherwise unknown crimes could be filed. Well I’ll get right on that, junior. In the meantime, you should stop posting. Interfering with an ongoing investigation is obstruction of justice and that’s an actual felony. Hope this helps.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just do not get why you keep answering every post with BS when you know what everyone did. It was not one individual, it was the entire sales organization. Maybe a handful are not guilty. Quest will terminate everyone's employment because they will have NO CHOICE. Prepare mentally, accept the facts and try to go along your merry way. But stop living a lie.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No interference, public info, on going investigation concerning billing , physician payoffs and kickbacks.
    No the investigation is not about you, it’s the entire company, also publicly disclosed. Everyone knows what was done, including you. So why do you answer? Oh, i know, it’s the drugs talking.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A publicly disclosed, secret investigation? Get some help dude. Not making sense.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A publicly disclosed investigation that is currently being investigated.

Yes the facts and details of investigation are unknown or another word is secret.

Do you know the facts? No you don’t and either do I. You call that secret.

Oh brother, perhaps you want to vomit now? Junior, you’re screwed.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you did, you would be ??????

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who could argue with you.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not one person

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Regret is the word at accu

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nah

LabCorp here we come

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We need to wait til September

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another uneducated statement.

See how criminal cases are done.

These people make sure there is no flaws.

YOU WILL BE BEGGING FOR MERCY