Accu Reference NY/NJ Lab Owner Sentenced to 1 year and 1 Day in federal prison

Discussion in 'Quest Diagnostics' started by anonymous, Sep 17, 2018 at 3:09 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We just need to move on. If anything was to happen it would have happened already. Just stay focused and work hard

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Put that in your Ferrari and drive it

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Welcome E Espo to her new laboratory home. She is calling on all her accounts. Go get them!!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She was not happy and she is a good person

GOOD LUCK

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

????? Crazy move with a family

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They will do business as if it is 2009 all over again, all the perks and deals are back. I do agree that she is a good person and let me take this opportunity to wish her much success. She had a few really good relationships. I wouldn't worry about quest, they really couldn't care less.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not possible.
    They are in trouble already.
    The good thing is that they think they are safe.

LOL

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some supplies but not all the supplies clients want are provided. Are you just stupid Forest?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tic Toc Tic Toc

The clock has begun

The question is for what?????

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

such a child with the conspiracy theories

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The good thing is we all will know the truth and everything associated with that.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Supply man will learn the truth some day

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Supply Man did not wait even 1 week before he started going after his old accounts. Now he could go in and do whatever it takes to bring business to Accureference. Just put it on your expenses, or maybe they will try and be a little sneakier than that. The Slanted Profit is thinking of the best ways for deceit.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The famous expense accounts? The difference ACCU will have no problem providing you get business!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is great news for all to succeed. The president has experience with that part of the business.No inducements will be tolerated.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You cannot be serious. That is the only way he does business.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thjnk there was a bit of sarcasm sprinkled in. Of course inducements will be given. It's the only way for growth. It will be a pretty simple formula for them. Question is, will anyone care?

Quest do you care if the business is taken from you?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It made me think of the word, integrity. None of which any of these individuals now working at AccuReference. All the Ex Shiel, fresenius, quest, now AccuReference. It's time to end their rios!!

Quest what are you doing? If you as a company do nothing, then some other organization will clean them up very nicely.

However these things take time, everyone involved knows that.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quest is glad the people left. Some day it will make sense

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't think so, they really thought they were getting sales professionals that would help the business. They really are clueless or better yet, preying to grow their business.