Accurate Information for Entry Level Position

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by Anonymous, Oct 22, 2013 at 12:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I spoke with a recruiter today about the position. They have started going through the applications and screening for phone interviews. The managers have not been hired yet. They are going through that process right now. The interviews for the sales representatives is scheduled for Dec 2nd with a start date of Jan 6th. I hope this helps! Good Luck

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are 100% correct. Had my phone
    interview this morning. Good luck!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope you don't mind me asking. Can you tell me what you put for your base salary and bonus for your current job? Also can you tell me what you put for expected base salary and bonus? The reason that I asked is because I think I may be to high. I put 40,000-49,000 for base and 20,000 bonus. Thanks

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are fine. They aren't going to start you less than $45,000-$50,000

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not the OP, but I was given the impression (they weren't allowed to disclose the actual scale) that total comp could range from 50,000-60,000

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What kinds of questions were asked during the phone screening?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Depends on experience...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Accomplishments
    How you contribute to making the
    world a better place? Not kidding.
    Why would you be a good fit for the position?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please understand that for every open spot there will be multiple hundreds of applicants. Being here for 8 years, I can tell you that often-times political affiliations (aka "hook ups) seem to be a higher priority to skill set.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the honest answer

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

they are looking to bring in 20 something gym rat meat puppets, who will do or say whatever dribble they sink in their cavernous skulls during training!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How long after your phone interview did you get the call about getting the Dec 2nd interview?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Phone interview Tues morning. Screener
    Said calls about December 2 will be made
    Within the next two weeks.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What about company car? Do we get the same selection as the DCS reps?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Prius,Durango, or the new Impala.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Applicants who are going through a recruiter are being interviewed first, internal referrals will be interviewed first or second week of December.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you know when these interviews are taking place?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard from two people now that the choices are Audi Q5, Toyota Camry, VW CC.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I looked up your salary grade and it will be in the 40's. Bonus will be lighter than ours too. Expectation on our end is that you will be a feeder for positions at the DCS level as inevitable promotions, transfers, resignations occur. I wish I could have had an opportunity to get into pharma 20 years ago. It took me 8 years of slogging through shit sales jobs to get into pharma.

Good luck, doesn't need to be said again, but this is a great company.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How long does it typically take to be promoted to the DCS level?

I had my phone interview yesterday and it wen't well. I believe I have the qualifications they're looking for.

B.S. Kinesiology
    6 years military experience
    2 years outside BTB experience
    long history of sports and weight lifting experience

I don't know how well I did on the online test, though. I don't think I answered enough questions within the 5 minutes.