ACell NSM

Discussion in 'ACell' started by Anonymous, Feb 19, 2015 at 8:25 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Off to ACell NSM today. Get to see all the new studies that came out last year! I mean the one new study that came out last year. And hear about the 8 more studies that are coming out. I mean the 7 studies that they told us were coming out last year.
    the best part about ACell NSM. It's like a job fair where can learn about all the side jobs that my fellow reps have and which ones are worth getting involved in to pay the bills.
    The banquet is always fun to watch the VP of sales talk about how great he is all while handing out awards to other people.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How was New Orleans?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Awesome!
    Got two great leads for potential real income generating sales jobs!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Networking at its best! Good luck.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it was fantastic. top down transparency with an uptick in folks in the 1M/2M/3M club shows great company growth! i'm happy with my team and our communication levels, and hope the trend will continue into 2015.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously? No one is hitting those numbers!! Lol.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must've hit Bourbon Street a bit early in the night. There were quite a few of us up there for those awards. I'm proud of my accomplishments last year. But this is a new year, and I'm hoping to jump into an even higher circle at the next NSM :)

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got to love a VP of sales that talks about values when he has none. And a president/CEO that talks about the people that where gracious enough to bring him onto the board only for him to screw them over. Two people with no class no ethics and no business being in the industry!
    Go back to TX you idiot!

Glad I got some free drinks out of that bullshit.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like from the posts above the CEO has improved sales! Lol!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

10 MAUDE reports submitted to the FDA for Jan 2015? I can't wait to see how fun Feb will be when they file all the latest reports....They better lessen the price gouging (oops, I mean "offer deeper discounts".)

I wouldn't let them come near me with that stuff.

Speaking of adverse reactions, whatever happened with the "Metals Testing for the Micro Matrix" drama? Imaginary metal residue? Grinder shavings?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, what happened there?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

seriously? are you THAT clueless? try querying every acell competitor and see how many reports they have as well. unless you have some serious systemic issues that are device related and reflecting actual harm to patients, the reports are nothing more than evidence that the company is investigating complaints and doing what its supposed to do.

go trolling elsewhere, please. i want to read more of the comments that are worthwhile. the ones from non-disgruntled current reps that offer constructive criticism of their current AMs and RMs.

the rest is just bitching and whining from a bunch of folks who can't hit their numbers or who got canned months/years ago.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually the company has had significant changes in upper management. Concerned if the reports are related.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

By changes do you mean they fired most of the VP's and the president and CEO and left
    The idiot VP of sales and brought in a board member to take over that has no experience running a medical device company in? Yeah that's change. The same CEO that only stayed for opening remarks at the NSM and goes into the field but doesn't meet with the local reps and managers? Are they hiding the reps from the CEO or is the CEO hiding from the reps?

And no issues with my AM I feel bad he is taking a paycheck and keeping his head down so they don't fire him. Everybody's scared they are next.

Just sell the company already so somebody that knows what they are doing can come in.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still not sure why all those folks were fired. Lots of rumors!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The fact that you think the VP of Sales brought in anyone outside of the sales dept shows me just how little you know about the operations of the company. Trolls often accidentally give away their lack of knowledge, I wouldn't feel too bad about it.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am afraid the previous poster is only guilty of poor typing. The sentence should have read....and left the idiot VP of Sales and brought in .....

"they" implies the Board. This person clearly knows what went on during the management change.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Meh. I agree with the previous poster. There was no secret made of a management change, and the only folks high enough up the trough to have made a change of the CEO is the Board. Other than that, it's all speculation and trolling, IMHO.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ask away....let's see who the real troll is?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, let it go! No company wants to air its dirty laundry.