Achaogen

Discussion in 'Biotech Startups' started by anonymous, Mar 5, 2018 at 4:21 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We were used. Many of us "recruited" by a delusional and incompetent "VP of sales" (lol) to hustle while we were supposed to be acquired by one of the big boys.

Didn't happen.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank god I didn’t take the offer and work for the women out of central Illinois.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good for you. Hope you’re making the most of your situation.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Boy you nailed this one...

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The company was designed to be taken to bankruptcy. Then the asset can be picked up for pennies on the dollar. The shareholders will never be repaid.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Absolutely every start up leadership team sells the " culture is different here" line of garbage. Lured with options and the false promises of expansion and unlimited upward mobility... Look where it gets everyone.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Brutal. Another week in the tank

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will be Japanese soon

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Big value =????Chinese market >400++ >C-Scape380+ >US 230+.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

<<<<<<<<<<<<<S????ogi>>>>>>>>>>>>>

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just heard that La Jolla is going to lower the price of drug to compete! If they would have listened to us from the beginning they or we wouldn’t be in this mess! Who they going to get to sell it? Each rep has 5 states. They are complaining that they didn’t sign up for that?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

New CT order so they are firming up the deal.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where do u see that?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I say we will be Chapter 7 liquidation by March. The two assets will be acquired for near nothing by some enterprising outfit.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I say financing news on Dec03, Zemdri sales ramping up Oct / Nov

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hate to say I told ya so but remember my post above from April 26, 2018? Optimer, Durata, MedCo, etc., etc., etc. Antibiotic start-ups are no longer viable, long-term businesses. They simply don't have the resources to weather the first 3-5 years of not raking in money hand over fist. Hospitals have many choices now (unlike 15-20 years ago) so they reserve or table the newer drugs to save for the future. Plus, no offense, but your drug is a dog with fleas. Sorry this happened and good luck to all.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ditto! I said same thing. Passed on this due to the interview process alone! I made it all the way to an offer but smart is as smart does. Due Diligence. Hard lesson to learn. Good luck it’s a flooded market with Pfizer/Bayer layoffs. You could try Allergan:)