ACOR Tanks

Discussion in 'Acorda Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Feb 19, 2019 at 1:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why is our share ACOR tanking?
    Horrible to be at 13-14 range, even AFTER we got Inbrija approved.
    WTF!!!???
    We are sitting ducks for a M&A now for sure
    Teva and Acadia are salivating at the sidelines, ready to decapitate RC and eat our cake

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

THE ABOVE IS TOTAL CRAP !!!!!!! UNTRUE !!!!!! IGNORE THE BS POSTED BY THAT A-HOLE !!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Market Summary > Acorda Therapeutics Inc
    NASDAQ: ACOR
    13.66 USD −0.64 (4.44%)
    Feb 19, 3:04 PM EST

I think 13.66 as a number, is somewhere in between 13 and 14.

ACOR doesn't look good.
    What is the Management and BoD are doing to increase share-holder value?
    Let's get serious here

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

*\_("' ")_/*
    +
    _/\_

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lets calm down. This is a momentary blip. With the inhaled LD going forward worldwide (who knows maybe even in N. Korea if the talks go well) we are on cusp of bull run up. Take into consideration also the Green Initiative possible Nobel nomination that will impress our shareholders. Stay put, my friend. The best is yet to come !!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Converting manufacturing plants to coal and oil.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wow slight bump in the market and the negative nellies run around shrieking and crying until their mascara runs. man up, wake up, power up.

acorda is at that magic moment where the negative nellies are wailing....

do you have what it takes to make money ?

this is the buy of a lifetime

gigantic commercial opportunity

proven management

skilled sales force

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you are going to hype every .10 movement upward as a sign of Wall Street being behind a mediocre product that can’t launch, then it’s only fair to take your lumps when it’s down as well.

Maybe if you gave up the ranting to cover mistakes, inadequacies, pipeline failures, lost revenue and egotism you could let facts speak for themself.

Never mind, that won’t work either. Carry on Habib.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In general the purpose of PR is to promote the Company and it's Leadership. Slight negative dips in share price do not reflect a down trend. Be advised of our strong pipeline and higher calling to a carbon free extant. PR is a 24/7 commitment.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Waking up early, brush my teeth, shave, and shower - suit and tie - and ready to go !!!

Inbrija !!!! Here we go !!!

I don't look at share prices, all I care are my numbers and an awesome bonus will definetely be coming !!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Habib, with your stock at a five year low, it sure as hell doesn’t signify an upward trend.

Generally, PR aligns with positives. In your case it serves only to obscure the negatives.

If the stock keeps trending the way it is, you won’t have a ca von footprint to worry about.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes thanks for reminding the CP family that this bonus pool for rank&file will be very generous.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Acorda Therapeutics (ACOR) Stock Value Drops By -19.42% Over Past Four Weeks
    February 20, 2019

How come?
    Didn't we got Inbrija approved?
    Didn't our main competitor got a CRL and at least a year delay?
    What is happening at HQ?
    Can someone explain this?
    We should be trading at least in the 30s
    We are worse off than we were about to launch Ampyra.
    I am an Acorda lifer; but seriously, this is painful.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As a loyal Acordian lifer please be patient. The company is on a roll. The Street projects target of 35 this year so you know this is an excellent buying opportunity to bulk up. The new inhaled LD will be a ballbuster and have worldwide market potential. Leadership also feels your pain but remember you have to do your part and meet and exceed your numbers.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh please, stop with the $35 target, you were there 2 years ago. Stock popped on approval as most do them profit taking as the realization this sales org / and leadership already fumbled lifecycle plan for a commercialized drug. You all sound like a bunch of cult followers. Hyper focus on Europe potential with a not so innovative drug.... “but totally better and stronger ... right”? Let this pig play out, spend more time planning your ballbustong launch... you will still be <$10 and get picked off at $13 and your leadership will take the money and run while the slubs left there are all under water.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

*\_(" - ")_/*
    . + .
    . _/\_ .

SO WHAT!?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Habib you are definitely on a roll. Unfortunately it’s downhill.

Consensus projections are not $35 despite your repeated claims. It wasn’t too long ago that you were touting mid $60s. I guess even that BS is no longer defensible at the PR firm.

How’s that API issue going?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are asking about the API?

Well, let me tell you that the rollout for the "Alcohol Program Information" is proceeding marvelously. Our Six-Sigma Team has tremendous ideas, such as Tequila Sunrise themed-morning meetings and Bloody Fridays to bring closure to HR's difficult week of terminating morons like you that insist on defaming this great company.

Now take your negative BS out of here, go suck an couple of quail eggs, and give your boyfriend a nice spanky while grabbing tight to that leather harness.

Bye bye

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Habib wears a leather harness?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your endless blabbering about "Habib" is annoyingness. If you knew the success that is building your mouth would not open. Can you not get job that makes your own happiness ? Acordians are together as one team behind our leader to push our successess.