Acquisition rumors?

Discussion in 'Exactech Orthopedics' started by anonymous, Sep 26, 2018 at 8:40 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In other places on this board there have been rumors that both Stryker and Smith & Nephew are in talks to acquire Exactech by the years end. Anyone hearing that? What’s the deal with that?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looking like Smith and Nephew. They need a president and some of our products. It’ll get done soon

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heading to Stryker or Smith and Nephew. Something is about to go down!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any one of us looking or commenting on this board have a 99.99999% chance of not knowing what is actually going to happen. If an actual buy out, merger.... was going to happen no one would know specifics. That is kept hush hush.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Binder, please buy Biomet back from Zimmer. It sucks here at ZB. I don't have implants to sell.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unfortunately not gonna happen.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Something to be announced with Smith & Nephew by Q1.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m hearing the same thing. Q1 Smith and Nephew will complete buyout. It’ll be a good thing and seen as positive by most.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow that came out of nowhere. I’m hearing from strong sources that this is highly likely now.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GO On Wright’s board and they say same thing. That would make more sense. Smith and Nephew does not need your hip and knee platforms. Wright shoulder and ankle products would make more sense

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

General rule of thumb. If Cafe pharma boards are reporting an aquisition, then there is absolutely zero chance of an aquisition happening.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

General rule of thumb Janitors like me have absolutely no chance of making 20k a year.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Smith and Nephew is buying someone! Exactech, Medacta, Integra or Wright. I hope it’s us.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

S&N buying Nuvasive and us! They’re spending some money!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There has been talk on this blog for months and months about a buy-out. Not going to happen. Exactech is growing on its own. Look for an IPO in the future.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not so fast! Buyout is going to happen by S&N soon. It’s going to be good for everyone

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for the insider info......not happening.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

S&N is going to make it official very soon!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our manufacturing capabilities and total shoulder and ankle make it a no brainer. They need our machines and products

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It makes total sense but obviously you never know about these things. Could it happen? Yes. Could it be total BS? Yes. Smith and Nephew is buying someone and that’s for sure!