Actavis?

Discussion in 'Syneos Health' started by Anonymous, Apr 18, 2012 at 8:40 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In response to benefits and vehicles, I was told that everyone would receive a rental car on July 9th until the official fleet cars are ordered or arrived. The manager was not sure what she would be getting so, we may may in rentals for awhile.

Benefits: I was told by the recruiter that the Medical benefits are through United and are reasonable. She stated that for employee plus spouse was around $150 per pay check for the PPO benefit. Dental and vision are optional for less than $25 per pay for 2 people.

There are other less expensive options as well; I believe she said the HSA was about 1/2 the PPO.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WHo recieved offers this past week? If so, can you tell you region(east/west) and the offer amount?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

heard nothing,,, not a yes or a no!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For the post that has heard nothing, do you mean since the final interview? Are you east or west region?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes, heard Friday. Offer was low 80s west region

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

had great second interview .. was basically told I had the position.. and heard NOTHING since.. I know someone who got a phone call early last week saying they werent going to be getting an offer but I heard nothing.. we are both East... do you think they will at least call me to tell me I DIDNT get the position? I dont get it!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree; I think everyone should be called whether or not they are being offered a position. That way you know what you know. The manager in my area has kept everyone informed step by step, so I am thankful for that. I have had companies that never call and that is frustrating. Maybe you will hear something tomorrow. Can you call the manager or the recruiter? I always hate the waiting.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am going to call the recruiter tomorrow.... I HOPE I get an offer tomorrow but reality is the offers prob all went out on friday :( are you in the west?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes I am in the west; I know some that are also still waiting. So I do not know if everyone did not get called on Friday or not.

I did not receive my call until the afternoon. Also, were you the only one that was moved forward from the original Atlanta interviews?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To the poster who did not receive a call on Friday, I would definintely want feedback as to why they did not choose me if that winds up being the case, especially since you felt the job was yours when you ended the last interview. At least it may help you in the future, but keeping my fingers crossed for you! I agree with the other poster, I would definintely reach out to the recruiter or manager tomorrow.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

thank you guys so much for your support. YES I def want to know what happened. Im still hoping for the best... I heard Ventiv always calls to let you know you did NOT get the position.. and YEs I was the ONLY one who moved on the the second round for my territory... I DO know that the west interviews were finished before the east so maybe they are still working on it? hope so ... so frustrated!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let us know what you find out.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

anyone from the east get their offers yet?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone heard if drug was approved

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not approved. FDA issued a total response letter.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FDA issued a Complete Response Letter = Not Approved!!