actemra is DOA

Discussion in 'Roche' started by Anonymous, Mar 31, 2009 at 5:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe it should be DBA (dead before arrival).

I am getting serious concerns from docs.

Thanks again Roche.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Butch up you big Pussy! Remicaid had over 50 deaths in its clinical trials. All the biologic trials have deaths, this is no big deal.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Deaths are good????? the FDA likes to see deaths?????? I don't think so.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's called a risk to benefit ratio. Actemra is in the same range as most other biologics. So get a grip Remicade breath, we're coming for your market share soon!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doc's are scared to death of it. dead duck.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Awesome- another me-too drug that kills. the FDA loves that.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At least we made 100% bonus for a couple of years for doing next to nothing, how well did you do over the same time frame?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey at least we'll have jobs next year. I hoped you saved 100% of your bonus for a rainy day.

R A reps are so damned arrogant

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree -they are just like AIG - Arrogant, Ignorant and Greedy! I am sure the RA reps already spent their bonuses - Assuming whats happening to everyone else can't happen to them.

Their attitude won't help much in the unemployment line with all the other laid off pharma reps/mgrs.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously, what is the real opinion on Actemra, does anyone know the status with the FDA?
    I think Roche has too much invested to not go forward. Please no BS answers

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

spoken like a true renal rep

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So True, glad the renal reps will understand that management will not feel any guilt for letting them go, since they were overpaid the whole time they "worked" for the company.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This must be from a PCR. Let me ask you this - why is it when this former renal rep goes into see someone that is on our new call list, about half of them have never even heard of Boniva IV? Maybe it is time you check to see how much you "worked" over the past couple of years.

It is unfair for you to criticize a us in a situation that we can not control. We came for Mircera - Dead. Now Rheumatology - Delayed. Give me a break - does Boniva really need 3 people to sell it in your offices? I guarantee that 2009 will see a huge upswing in Boniva and Boniva IV because the renal reps are "working".

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now thats funny; renal reps have been selling boniva for some time now and there has been no "upswing" in sales for IV. I'm till waiting...................................

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any news on Actemra why are thsy hiring new reps?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are hiring reps because the FTE are still there. This drug is going nowhere.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The drug is deader than a hammer. Move on if you can.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not too worried I made more money than you in 2007,2008, and will again in 2009. The longer it takes the better.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So just got hired to sell Actemra but will be promoting Boniva in the meantime, this can't be good, what if Actemra does not get approved? I am feeling like I made a bad move!