actemra is DOA

Discussion in 'Roche' started by Anonymous, Mar 31, 2009 at 5:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can someone enlighten us on the subject.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is running this show at the top, Genentech or Roche? Names please. It doesn't look like they put an ounce of effort into thinking this launch thur.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does this drug really cause brain damage?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's starting to look that way.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The data sucks.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now with Rituxan being pulled off market in RA the future is a little brighter with Actemra

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If Rituxan gets pulled for having 3 PML's over 4 years, how much longer do you think Actemra has?

They have already had their first report of a likely PML and the drug just launched. At this rate there is no way it will make it 6 more months. Looks like whatever happens to Rituxan will surely happen to Acterma only very very much faster.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Moron, if you think it is not getting promoted in RA because it is getting "pulled' due to adverse events than you are dumber than a box of rocks......

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fool, do you even know what PML is????

Rit in RA may have had a total of 3???? over a period of 4 years, but Actemra looks like it has already had 1 in a study and the drug just started it's launched.

Yes I think Act is in deep shit when they have the next PML, and based on possibally already having the first PML, number 2 and 3 shouldn't be far behind? What do you think?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What do I think? I think that you are very naive about how business works. The question and statement was not about PML. It was about why GNE won't be prmoting Rit for RA. And it has nothing to do with PML or was a GNE decision. Our partner got tired of sharing their promotional time.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's not brighter at all idiot, now they will be pouring all their resources into rituxan, now that the 2nd generation is dead.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now who is it that is dumber than a box of rocks?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is naive about how business works?

You were and are, but then again you are in pharma so that tells the tale.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What the heck are you crowing about? You even had to make two posts because you believe you are so smart. You keep saying that Rituxin was getting "pulled" from the market. Well......DUMBASS. That was the discussion...not the research

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dumbass, you said that Biogen was dumping Genentech....... What a fool you are, You didn't even have a remote idea regarding the issue, but what can you expect from a roche big pharma dolt?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just another roche idiot looking for a free lunch.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are seriously out of your mind.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

they are just dumb roche and do not know the market or bio. pill sellers at best.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actemra has never had a case of PML. No JC virus found in case of leukoencephalopathy you mention. Why are you so confused about this?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am just a patient that has been scheduled for this med. Please help me and tell me whats this stuff made of and help me to know if I should take this med. I am scared shitless here. I have had RA scine I was 39 and am now 52. I have been on all of the Biologics and nothing is working for me now. doc wants me to start this actemra next week. Should I? are should I not? I don,t want to die from this stuff and the only thing I know of is I have divorticulitis.(can,t spell) sorry. She knows I have tummy troubles and we,ve talked of it, but thinks this is the med for me. Theres only 1 other patient on this stuff she told me, and it seems to be working for them.
    She had me on enbrel for 9 years and it was a God sent! but every thing else has failed.so if anyone can give me a heads up Please do,I beg ya!
    Thanks