Acthar Price Increase $23K a Vial

Discussion in 'Questcor' started by Anonymous, May 29, 2007 at 9:36 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Impressive how you are brave enough to stand up for your beliefs and bash our company as "anonymous". You are a joke.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Last I looked, your name was posted as anonymous, get a clue.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are the one who chose to come onto our Board and bash us anonymously you dumbfuck. Get your sorry ass out of here!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only a true loser would be posting on here at 2 am Saturday night......get a life!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So angry and so little, lol.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

4 vials = 100k, how much for nephrotic syndrome?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I encourage anyone on this board who wants to see an end to the unethical business practices of Questcor and see this company brought to justice to contact:

FDA Office of Prescription Drug Promotion. You can find contact information at:

http://www.fda.gov/AboutFDA/CentersOffices/OfficeofMedicalProductsandTobacco/CDER/ucm090142.htm

Request an investigation based on the practices Melissa Davis brought to light.

You can also contact U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer at;

https://schumer.senate.gov/Contact/contact_chuck.cfm

On December 6, 2011 Schumer announced that he is, ”introducing legislation that would make it a federal crime to engage in prescription drug price gouging when drugs are in short supply.”
Schumer’s legislation would give the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) the authority to prosecute price gougers and crackdown on unscrupulous drug distributors.”
Schumer already asked the FTC to go after KV Pharmaceuticals which marketed Makena like Questcor markets Acthar (price gouging an orphan drug).

So he is aware and against orphan drug price gouging.

Contact his office at;

https://schumer.senate.gov/Contact/contact_chuck.cfm

Help make Questcor and other orphan drug price gougers fall under this new pending bill. It would effectively devastate Questcors immoral pricing practices and clean up the orphan drug industry.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Melissa Davis you mention is not in any way a credible source of information. She is a paid mouthpiece for a group of short sellers at hedge funds that specialize in attacking companies, usually smaller tech or biotech, by spreading lies and misinformation in order to make the stock prices go down so they can profit. They also engage in some interesting trading in options to try to push stocks down. This is of course all illegal, its called stock manipulation, and is a felony. But of course Melissa's bosses at Streetsweeper, as stated on their own website, are convicted felons themselves (stock manipulation, fraud, etc.) so they are comfortable with that sort of thing. The above post was done by either Melissa herself or one of her bosses. Be highly skeptical of its content and their intentions.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The truth hurts!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bada Bing.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

poor people (medicare) are left out again dummies!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quite the contrary, actually. Poor people are virtually guaranteed to get drug, insurance or not.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I asked my rheumatologist about getting some Acthar and he laughed at me and said when he was training in med school it cost $45. Is that true? Why does it cost so much? I checked with my insurance company and they told me it was not on the formulary either.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which insurance company?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually the price of the vial is 30k now.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow.. used to work here in the early 2000s. Can't believe they're still holdin up. What's base salary and target goal now..

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe some of you fine upstanding salespeople and managers can donate some of your ill gotten bonus $ to the poor people in the Philippines!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As a rep you must have cringed with the increase. Good luck with Obama Care