Acthar pulmonary studies

Discussion in 'Mallinckrodt' started by anonymous, Sep 11, 2019 at 12:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yea SOOOOOOOOO busy promoting one indication. Their sales are way down.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The hay day of one TA for everyone is over

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

there won’t be any worker bees left on Acthar. But Hillary can keep pushing that fabulous new MOS horse shti story. Holy shti I have never heard such a load of crap ever. Absolute lies. There’s a letter coming there

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good afternoon - Wisdom is your richest wealth. Marky Trufraud

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The lies start at the top and trickle down. Lie to investors, lie to employees, lie to drs. If you haven’t figured it out yet, the common trait of a great mnk employee is being a LIAR. Being deceptive, greedy and having no conscience are additional values that represent the fine people of mnk. It can also be beneficial if you are too ignorant to realize you’re being lied to and dumb enough to share the lies to drs.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What words of wisdom will you use to come up with $700M by April 2020 to pay debt that is due then?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

have 550 in cash now. Avg quarterly free cash is 190 so that’s another 570 million (q3,q4,q1). Add in 250 million asset sale that closes about December. Total is 1.4 billion by end of March. We have that cash no problem. We are still likely going bankrupt anyway from paying too much for acquisitions, endless litigation for opioids , CMS , doj, acrhat patent issue, Inomax lost revenue, ofirmev patent loss but do have the April cash.
    Snoresnotandoralot. Why do they keep bringing that up as happening early next year. Total lie. At best a year and likely we won’t get anything for it if sell or we just give to the opioids plaintiffs.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The $550 M cash includes cash from sale. I checked market cap day before and day after, it was already added in.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I believe MNK still wants to sell Generics, and they’ll take any price if their part in the Purdue bankruptcy is approved and supported. I also believe MNK will sell their former HQ in Hazelwood and lay off hundreds of people so they can complete the move to NJ. If they can pull off both of these sales by April, they may just skim by and make their bond payments. I don’t put it past the brain trust to fcuk things up, though.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

agsin they have 550 million in cash right now. They earn about an additional 200 million a quarter which gives them another 600 million on top of the 550 by April 1. The sale of the asset in dec would add another 250 million in cash. That’s 1.4 billion in cash. Selling buildings and
    Reducing head or expenses would add additional free cash on top of 1.4 billion.
    The April note is not a problem as everything stands. Future notes is a different story. Not sure you understand market cap based on your comments.
    Regardless we should be looking for new jobs now

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not sure you understand market cap? That’s really funny. Who are you Gordon Gekko? I love how the dumb dumbs are now acting like they have the inside scoop on how corrupt, scum of the industry, mnk manages its finances, it’s comical. Likely an indication why you are still employed for mnk. You sound like an overinflated egocentric middle manager that thinks they know something, crawl back in your hole coward before people realize what you are “trying” to sell.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WOW! Someone really got under your skin, H. No, no inside scoop here, just simple math. You’re the one with the “inside scoop”.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you for showing everyone why they should not join MNK. This ladies and gentlemen is a great example of the absolute dumb ass ignorance we deal with every day. There’s a reason everyone is running. You are absolutely one of them.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

love the hissy fit and we appreciate you.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are assuming the numbers provided are accurate. After hearing lie after lie after lie from leadership, what would possibly make you think any info mnk leadership shares is truthful in any way?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spot on!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

first to be cut in december

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quality Acthar Reps will never be cut! We’re the only ones bringing money in! You’re welcome

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bet you are vertically challenged and have male patterned baldness‍

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t get it