Acutis diagnostics

Discussion in 'Laboratory/Diagnostic Sales General Discussion' started by anonymous, May 9, 2017 at 9:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone have a run down of this company? Worth a look?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same old story, just another Shady Tox lab . Former bank executives trying to scam healthcare.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahah what a loser you are.

This lab is legit. Great product, great owner nothing shady about it. What else do u expect people to reply w on cafe pharma all reps like this comment comes from ones that never made money and can't sell.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Could you shed some light on this? Challenges? I'm in the OR selling devices now. Are you up against reimbursement issues or contracts?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HA HA HA!
    This place is absolutely scam! Perfect example why the out of healthcare has gone through the roof. Companies such as this that submit claims of $1166 to insurance providers for a service that can be performed with a $9, at home CVS test kit. Legit??? Explain?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha you must be new to healthcare since every company over bills that doesn't mean a company receives that. Quest , labcorp. Even all device companies. Get educated . Moron

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shut up monkey

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Response in 3 mins get a job. I can tell you're desperate.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get a job st Jude troll

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope like orange jumpsuits! Just look at all the reps that were indicted this week! Keep being arrogant and remember to not drop the soap!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nobodys going to jail you stupid fuck face mongoloid.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What about Kenny Chapman? 27 years. Eric Snyder? Jail just started to be a viable option. Tox is over. No reimbursement left, HOPD about to be shut down. Go back to cutting lawns little boy.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are now coming after reps along with lab owners. The board has been talking about this for a while. If it wasn't clear in the past, it is definitely clear now. Income based upon volume of sales in health care is a no longer considered acceptable. Regardless of 1099 or W2. I think they have realized that sales comes from reps not the labs. And now they are coming in strong. I have been doing this for a long time, and I have seen this before in DME and specialty drugs. If you are still idiotic and still selling tox, Pgx, compounded drugs, repackaged drugs, any of the high margin products, you are dancing with the devil. These are real and long sentences. 20 plus years. My advice, sell products that are not reimbursed by an insurance provider but by the patient. Only legit way to make money off the current state of sales.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So you are telling me if I go market a lab service to a provider and receive commission on payments they receive from non federal funded plans that I am doing something illegal? Also should be noted that I work for a lab that has direct in network contracts and the EOBs pretty much mirror those of lab corp, quest etc.