Adamas

Discussion in 'Adamas' started by anonymous, Aug 31, 2017 at 12:11 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

guess everybody has to GRIT and bear it "TC":eek::eek::eek:

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

cant wait to read transcript of earnings conference call today. will probably talk more about MS drug in pipeline than GOCOVRI. start dumping samples now so you don't have to send them back when lights are turned off:(

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG financial report even worse than than street expectations, 300 writers up from 100 and sales of $600,000. Company lost $89 million for year ending Dec, 2017. They have 2018 estimate of expenses for Gocovri commercial activities to be between $115 to $125. They would not even give a guess on 2018 revenue from Gocovri sales. You got the low hanging fruit with the 300 writers, lets see how long patients stay on therapy and how much writer universe grows. If 100 writers produced $600,000 in sales no way do you even come close to sales of $115 to $125 million to cover sales force activities. 59 reps got 300 writers=5/rep, how many territories had 0 writers, 25%? Everyone needs to "GRIT" your teeth and sell. Looks like Matt Fazio is off to an even worse start than when he launched Rytary with Impax, he might leave before 1 year, no problem TC will lead you thru the forest when the competition enters the market and crushes this "GRITTY" sales. I will keep you up-dated on the weekly script track, your welcome:(:(:eek::eek:

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They need a thumbs down sign on LinkedIn for this post, what 5 idiots gave it a thumbs up (one was an accountant at Adamas). don't want him doing my taxes, ouch:oops::oops::oops:

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thanks for the up-date, guess they have not even sold enough to be considered a company on Cafe Pharma, still listed as Biotech start-up. Too bad it was not televised, their were probably people crying in the background.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where is the kool-aid drinking tool who said scripts are getting covered thru Walgreen's specialty so that is why they are not showing up. they are not showing up because either patient abandones the script or none or being written, take your pick smart guy. If you don't get MDS on board you will only get one or two scripts. Here come the dinner programs where you only get the low level Neuro's to attend, also bring back reach and frequency like at Acadia. BS does anyone think there will be sales of $125 million to offset sales force/marketing activities, hell let's raise the price to $40,000/month

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Osmotica is a shady company who launches me too drugs then goes to court and settles and gets millions from competitior to keep drug from going to market. This will happen again with Osmolex ER. Adamas will pay to keep this drug from being marketed. Alsio anyone who has been in pharma knows it takes 3-4 calls to get most docs to prescribe new drug -so be patient. Gocovri sales will steadily increase within the next few months. Also Neuros are slow to adapt.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is not a new drug, been out in the US since 1966. It is just a marketing ploy promoting extended-release formulation that claims to mimic the bodies biological clock, circadian rhythm, or whatever. Uptake will be limited due to cost of $80/pill, 20% co-insurance is around $480 a month, plus levodopa and possibly AD or antipsychotic meds. need to ramp up writers quick, 300 since January 1 will not cut it. Isn't Osmotica/Vertical expanding their Neuro sales force now, there was a post on LinkedIn earlier this month. Good luck but looks like a tough sell if management is not patient and has unrealistic expectations.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Matt Fazio lied to sales force when launching Rytary at Impax Labs, launch failure was never his fault it was the incompetent Neuro sales force. Watch and see how long it takes for him to start blaming sales reps for slow uptake of Gocovri, then he will move on and try to convince another company to put him in charge. This industry is full of rejects who keep getting hired in spite of a history of failures.:confused::confused:

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gocovri is a me to drug u tool!! Adamas doesn't have financial backing to not let a competitor come to market. Also, do some research Osmotica is hiring as we speak

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes do your homework Gocovri is not a me too drug. Look at its efficacy data and the why behind it. Also Adamas has a lot of cash. Finally Osmotica has hired reps in the past to launch a product and then let them go once they settled in court.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep drinking the Kool Aid :p:p:p:p
    I'm currently applying elsewhere this drug is a zero and going nowhere

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Adamas is a shady company also, look at the rejects TC, aka "GRIT" and MF running the show, they will keep saying things are fine while they panic in the background and get resumes updated for next failing job. You better be proactive and protect yourself, I have been loyal to a fault and it has cost me big time, learn from others mistakes.:oops:

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Osmotica is run by brian markeson,a highly successful and reputable ceo. Do your homework.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How is the "GRITTY" atmosphere after your stellar launch results so far, win one for the "Gritter" TC the fearless leadero_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The drug isn't going to sell and inverstors are in panic mode I wish I never came here:(

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Take a look at what Seeking Alpha has to say about Gocovri. No worries. This drug will do well. Osmotica is very little competition. Its not indicated for LID. Insurance wont pay for its off lable use. Doctors are beginning to see clinically that Gocovri is very effective for LID

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How’s that going??

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be new to the industry or naive if u believe that insurance won't pay for the cheaper option if it's the same molecule and basically the same exact drug

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's a great new marketing message, "seeking alpha said it will do well" who the f--k cares about seeking alpha. The proof is in the weekly reports and panic is starting to set in, managers are starting to get anxious as numbers are not increasing at rates they thought they would. could have had a decent amount of up-take if they had priced it $14k instead of $28k for molecule that has been around forever with cheap generics available:(