Adcentris Approved

Discussion in 'Allos Therapeutics' started by Anonymous, Aug 19, 2011 at 3:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Folotyn took another one in ass today. Folotin continues to die a slow and the bleeding of personnel will continue. How many resignations today?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

amag actually thinks they are buying something with folotyn. We all know its fools gold. Seagen wont take all of the business but they will take our business. I feel like we work in a hospice....death is near.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

On the bright side is Adcentris will get more noise in the market. They may not need reps to sell

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The downside of this statement is that weve had no competition for 2 years and we cant give foolsytyn away. The repsonse rates alone will kill our chance for 2nd or 3rd line patients and no Mr Brill we cannot sell proactively to ctcl patients. Someone for godsake tape his fucking mouth shut. This guy is another clueless big pharma reject.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about Mr. Shane? He knows his stuff right?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SL is one smart guy. The marketing strategy would have worked if it was executed in the field.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sincerely,

Shane's Mom

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is Shane? Is it the family dog?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nah, Im Shanes mom and even I knew Shane and Mike and Paul were trying to blow smoke up my ass. A terrible plan, constructed, designed, and implemented by big pharma metric stroking ass clowns.

The goal was to sell the company within 1 year and Berns turned away celgene who quickly bought Gloucester. Berns is an idiot. Yes, Paul I was in the building when Celgene was looking over our data and laughed at the potential patient projections. Remember when you said 65-75 Million in 2010 would be worth 12-20 per share? You were out of your league then just as you were today.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We love Shane, Paul, and Curry, Larry, and Moe. The are all fantastic fellows and provided great leadership.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny....that Celgene comes from Mr. Tim Ayers, Seagen Corp Compliance Atty. He's told me that quote many times. I hope you like your move to another over hyped company (SGEN) as the CD30 population will be much smaller than you, your company and the street thinks.

$250M burn rate and missed sales estimates will find you right back in the swimming upstream mode. I hope you didn't move your family to WA. I liked you but you became a total dick once you left. By the way...I work in Princeton and I'm not SL.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You really dont get it do you? CD30 is just the tip-its a real delivery system not methotrexate with a silk bow. The seagen potential is 50x allos and the team leading the company has heard of cancer. The allos team has not. Will see who is laughing at whom. By that time allos will have folded up its tent and will not exist, will it?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

dicks always remain dicks, especially attys., very insecure behind all the trappings

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now, we can sell more. What is that product that we are sell?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, Paul we agree with you. Dicks remain dicks. Very insecure behind the trapping of the CEO desk.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yo yo dudes, this is Paulie. I be pysked that Allos has been ecquired yo Amag. I thunk this deal all up. The two dog companies should joint forces because they both start with the letter "A". See, that be why they pay me the big bucks... other then that I be gettting a big payout. Now. Adcentris is out, I should get my big payout.

I already have a gig planned in NJ. Yes. I be moving to Jersey. I will be working on another start up with Snookie. Got a great position. I'll be the new Paulie on the Jersey Shore.