Add this to the Stockholder revolt

Discussion in 'Synergy Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, May 4, 2018 at 10:55 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it just me or do you find it disreputable, irresponsible and just plain dishonest that the VP of Sales, the ABDs and an assortment of auxiliary home office folk that have favor with the VP are all in St. Kitts, rewarding an unsuccessful launch, based on six months of data, on goals that weren't calibrated per territory based on analytics or market access AND our stock is currently listed at 1.44? What's wrong with this picture? Poor judgement + lack of experience x delusional sense of self importance / ridiculous cash burn = failure. Stock holders and employees listen up. We were all screwed. This is a criminal demonstration of gross incompetence that this sales leadership stays in their positions and continues to make extremely expensive, irresponsible "motivational" decisions vs. incentives that encourage, responsibly, while keeping with a start up strategy. Failure. HUGE failure.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let’s keep family business in house.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shareholder here. Your management is holding a meeting in St Kitts??!!!!! Tell me you’re joking.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

presidents club trip is currently st. Kitts.... for those who actually worked their ass off last year!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is the sign of a company ready to fold while the management squeezes as much as they can from it.
    Disgusting display of greed, stupidity, and arrogance.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You mean keep it in the shithouse. That’s where this crap belongs

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haters keep on hating. Amazed at some of the post on here. But the the bottom dwellers post the same on other boards. It takes a strong person to anonymous board tough guy.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amazed by what exactly? I'm not an employee but am a stockholder and you're company has done little right, and very many things wrong. If it's true your managmmana team is celebrating in St. Kitts while the people that funded your inflated salaries suffer, they should be ashamed. No one has earned the right to celebrate, especially with an elaborate, insanely expensive all inclusive trip. Recognize achievement, but also recognize the failure of this launch. There will be no sgyp soon if the idiots above you don't start making better decisions. Hell, it's probably already too late. But don't defend the Idiocracy of your executives.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Didn’t see you signed in, Mr. Goody Two Shoes. Clueless twits like you should keep your mouths shut unless you have something intelligent to say. I speak the cold hard truth. Sorry a pussy like you is upset. Go to your safe room and suck your thumb.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahahahahaha! Are you shitting me!? Who in this pitiful organization actually worked, much less their asses off ?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

P club is filled with kiss asses and non complaint reps kissing ass. Couldn't think of a place worse than being trapped on an island with these hounds.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Even better is an ABD who won nothing, “at large” selections, and an analytics guy who sold nothing and did nothing more than his job. BFD. Hope Dirty Hair, Chubs and Tony Robbins are enjoying themselves.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most accurate and creative post on this thread! Incase you aren’t tracking, because it took me a minute, the post is referring to KJ (analytics guy), LJ (dirty hair), MH (chubs) and MJ (Tony Robbins). I can’t stop laughing at the descriptions! Add an additional irony to the bunch II was told this by my manager who is on the trip) also in attendance is a part time, non-synergy employee (Communications Director?), Why? Because she is friends with the trifecta of incompetence (Larry, Curly and Mo) and was sent to write about the trip in the next exciting addition of the weekly bulletin that no one actually reads. Can’t make this up. This is is who we are rewarding. A bunch of clowns. Interviewing and praying to get the F out of here.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Synergy Pharmaceuticals: Activist Group Reaches 20.6 Million Shares https://seekingalpha.com/article/4170463?source=ansh $SGYP

In all my years in pharma, I have never been with such a poorly managed company. Stockholder revolts? Unbelievable that they have mismanaged so much that not only ate the employees disillusioned but Wall Street is in revolt. Sell or completely restructure NOW.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Synergy Pharmaceuticals: Activist Group Reaches 20.6 Million Shares https://seekingalpha.com/article/4170463?source=ansh $SGYP

In all my years in pharma, I have never been with such a poorly managed company. Stockholder revolts? Unbelievable that they have mismanaged so much that not only ate the employees disillusioned but Wall Street is in revolt. Sell or completely restructure NOW.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They don’t want to partner with anyone! Why? The answer is obvious. Partnership means OVERSIGHT! God forbid a real company started looking at the books.Upper management will just continue to give themselves raises, and push out anyone who questions their authenticity.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Im embarrassed to work here and looking to leave. It's obvious that management is completely incompetent or did this on purpose and shorted the stock from the beginning. It's pathetic.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If they go BK, then they don’t have to worry about all the law suits. Pawfect Foods, Contravir, Synergy... it’s all the same thing. It amazes me their lack of conscience. Drinking on a beach in St Kitts on OUR dime. Just WOW!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My thoughts for what it’s worth. If you are so unhappy, leave. There are many talented people that would love your job. I work hard and enjoy what I do. A start up company will have issues that only time will work them out. There is not a perfect pharma company out there. If I am wrong, please list them. I have been in this industry for years. I have survived by producing and enjoying what I do. Those that complain behind a black curtain are usually that ones that are negative about everything. I hope you can find find peace by not tearing others down. 99% of us are working hard to make this company a success. Just get a little tired of reading from the 1%.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then don’t read it.