Add this to the Stockholder revolt

Discussion in 'Synergy Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, May 4, 2018 at 10:55 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We're unhappy with management destroying the company and stock, being sued by 30 law firms and a revolt by the shareholders. Get your head out of the sand idiot.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you’re not happy, don’t let the door hit you in your ASS!!! LEAVE

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You don’t seem to get it. We will ALL be asked to leave shortly. That is why so many of us are angry and the incompetence of our leadership team. Poor decisions over and over. Also some of us can’t get out that quickly because we live in areas where jobs don’t open up every day. Others are worried about having another bump in their resume by leaving here in a year. You can talk a big game (my bet it is you are one of those poor leaders with big salaries who will still make out fine when we are all laid off) but some of us really got screwed in joining this company.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a culture you all have developed here. Another great attribute of management. The moral of your sales force is more important than just about anything else and yet management does nothing to address it. Silence. My God the ineptitude never ends.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Once again, LEAVE. Pull yourself up by your bootstraps! No free handouts!!!!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be new. No tenured person would say something so idiotic.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m tenured. I just hate whiners and slackers.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You knew it was a risk when you came here. All you could do was complain about your old company as well. (See the common theme?)
    Go on to your next “dream job” cupcake.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't work here champ, I'm just heavily invested and occasionally come here to get a sense of how the workforce is reacting to the piss poor management. The moral is frightening. Just awful company all around.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

See you in the unemployment line..... or another contract....loser gig. Let’s face it, we’re losers... and yes, you are, too. most of us came from Pharma where we got canned, went to contract sales, and just keep bouncing around to the next gig. This place was a BIG mistake.

Time to grow up, move on, and get a real job. It’s been fun, take care, good luck, and tell the Synergy incompetent reject losers to go to hell.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some loser took an angry pill ! If you knew how to launch a drug you would not have been cut. Go to Poly where you can just drop samples.