Addition through subtraction in the DBU

Discussion in 'Eli Lilly' started by anonymous, Feb 1, 2018 at 8:28 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, I am a citizen of Wakanda.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CB is the poster child for a diversity failure!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lilly is no place for colonizers. All must be reallocated to the streets.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what ever happened to FJ? Is he still leading the charge?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

whats left in Western PA is a joke. DBU that remains is not very good.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you mean the famous Dr FJ? Champion of the disenfranchised and multiple year ASD MVP?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As a millennial. Keep crying snowflake!! Hahaha boo hooo “I’m old and they don’t like me” boo hoo I had decades to develop other skills sets but “selling is what I do best and they can’t possibly replace me with some college millennial” hahah reality is no one gives a crap about your selling. After 3 years my take away in pharma selling is 80% coverage and 20% “adding value” Get over it.

Millennial out :)

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another SNOWFLAKE! Jesus no way global warming exists with so many snowflakes around. As a millennial all I can say is HAHAHAHAHAHA why you mad?? Awwww you upset that your BS “career” takes next to no skill in today’s day and age? This job is good to make a few bucks and move on with your life. Sticking around for your coveted pension is going the way of your lord and savior’s “clean coal” hahahahaha these boards are hilarious.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get a life and while your at it go get another job. It was great back in the day when pharma would toss around $$ like it was candy. But they get it now. You don’t need to pay top dollar for something this is dictated by INSURANCE. The marginal gain in sales from paying you 100k+ and some millennial 50k just doesn’t add up. So yea you had it good “back in the day”. But suck it up snowflake.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let’s be honest what in your career in Pharma made you think ANY pharma company cares about relationships?! Hahahahaha I’m actually cracking up that you thought that big pharma has any loyalty or feels any obligation to anything BUT shareholders. Let me break it down for you sweetie. The economy is full of millennials who will work for less. The work they put in is not that much less then you. Therefor you are EXPENDABLE. But go ahead keep entertaining us with “wahhhh millienials wahhh I need a diaper change wahhhh I’m such a snowflake”

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG! Carlos is gone? That is definitely addition by subtraction.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Even better, he took his boss (RP) with him!