ADHD Contract

Discussion in 'IQVIA Sales' started by anonymous, Dec 30, 2018 at 11:21 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep in mind. You had to fill out a I9 form providing your social security number to the company and they do not even reimburse your expenses.

What defense do you have if this company is hacked and hackers get your social security information.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

File a complaint with your state department of employment. It is a slow process, but IQVIA will be forced to respond. If everyone does this, the cost to IQVIA is significant. Some states provide more protection than others.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Correction. File complaint with you state department of labor.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It was a W-9 form but still it has your social. Can’t wait until layoffs in 6 months!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your reply is vile. however, IQVIA is known for not paying interview expenses until they are backed against the wall. I hope it isn't a reflection of the contract but rather a reflection of the payroll department

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Vile? No. Any company that jerks people around deserves to burn.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone know if the online assessment from Gates is legitimate? About two minutes after I applied I received an email that I’m being put forward for the assessment. Seems kinda fishy to me!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Troll alert!!!! The hotel expenses were master billed to Iqvia. No one paid for their own rooms. We were also given very clear instructions on what was reimbursed and what wasn't. As instructed on the paperwork sent for my 1st interview I submitted my interview expenses on my 1st expense report and was fully reimbursed 3 days later.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That poster is clearly a troll. Yes, they had a travel agency arrange hotel and flights if needed. Both were master billed. Very precise and clear instructions were provided stating exactly what was reimbursable and what wasn't. What the minimum for reimbursement was and maximum reimbursement for mileage. Thise complaining either can't read or just ignored the directions. As was instructed on the directions sent with the invitation to interview I submitted my interview expenses on my 1st expense report and was fully reimbursed 3 day later.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cats

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really? then how about sharing just what your expenses were if not hotel/flight? What was the dollar amount range? I think asking (forcing) many applicants to be over $30 each to qualify for reimbursement adds up to a whole lot of money.... (mine was pennies off and was denied). your welcome from all of us to have ‘funded’ your wine and dinner on your night away from home ... NO TROLL HERE!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am not a troll just someone who paid 30$ to park, and drove 160 round trip miles to the first interview. I also drove 185 miles round trip to the airport paid 34$ to park and flew 2 connecting flights(which were paid for by corporate) then had to put the hotel on my own credit card as corporate instructed which 285$ paid 50$ Total for 2 meals (they said would be reimbursed )then took 2 connecting flights home arriving at 10pm. I worked very hard on my business plan, the interview went well and I was told by recruiter she was excited to tell me great news ,then had to chase her down to get her to give me the courtesy of telling me “ the manager went with someone she knew but I was a great candidate”
    I put my heart and soul into the process and just want the large sum of money I am now rightfully due. I am so disheartened by being taken advantage of by this company.
    I am happy for those who got the position and only want to get my money reimbursed. If anyone has any names to contact please let me know.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

From what I read, the only people they have reimbursed seem to be the ones they hired. Sad but true. My recruiter was crickets.... only to find out later from even someone else that did not get reimbursed, that the recruiter no longer was even associated with the company.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look on the website for your state department of labor to file a complaint against IQVIA. When the complaints start rolling in, IQVIA will realize it is better to settle. There are no consequences if you lose as long as you are honest in your claim. Maybe IQVIA won't hire you in the future, but do you really want to work for them?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This place has proven to be what many of is thought from the beginning...a fly by night piece of Sh*t.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It truly is the worst contract I’ve been on so far!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm in

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very much agree. This contract is a joke. No one in management is very helpful either. At every level. No managed care information anywhere from anyone. Bad marketing materials. Back ordered materials. This is a dumpster fire

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jerkoff PM isn’t even covered on Medicaid’s that normally pick up new drugs out of the gate. Good luck ironshore