ADHD Contract

Discussion in 'IQVIA Sales' started by anonymous, Dec 30, 2018 at 11:21 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They didn't want to hire managers with ADHD experience because they don't want anyone that can't be controlled.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

B.S.! You had to mail in the expense and they mailed you a check back and you were able to get it in 3 days?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Overheard rep to doctor —-
    “I wish you were in another district since you not going to write my product”

You are going to put my rank low since you have so much volume

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does this drug work for adults too?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Indicated 6 and up, so yes. L Positioned and promoted for kids though.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

X100!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But wait, u mean they aren’t covered on Medicaid ...

I’ve got a rep telling all my docs hey it’s covered preferred ...

Umm talk about losing credibility !!!!!!

Guess that’s what you get when u hire non experienced reps in the space of neuro

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It depends on the state. Some states cover all new meds, others have splits between state and managed Medicaid may be covered on state, it all depends on location. Experienced reps would know this.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My favorite part was the “experienced” rep referring to Neuro. It’s psychiatry, not neurology. Lol. Experienced reps would know this, too!

So many disgruntled reps that didn’t make the cut for thus crappy drug on here.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did not get position, but did receive expense money for mileage, parking, tolls and dinner. My hotel was direct booked. (received check in mail 7/5/19)

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are an idiot. "neuro" is neuroscience. ADHD falls under this as it is a neurological disorder. An experienced rep would know this.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lmfao!!! It’s not a neurological disorder. Neurological disorders revolve around damage:malfunction-(due to disease) of the physical nervous system. So I guess depression and anxiety are neurological disorders as well? Lol! Lack of sufficient dopamine is nowhere near a neurological disorder. It’s a psychiatric disorder.
    Not saying you’re inexperienced...but your experience is shit.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe you should stop commenting until you educate yourself. Have a talk to some of your providers. Read a few peer review journals. I am married to a neurologists who with his colleagues have spent over 20 years researching ADHD. There are clear differences between psych disorders and neurological. Neurological disorders like Parkinson’s disease, Huntington’s disease, epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, and Alzheimer’s disease can be clustered together because they all involve malfunction of or damage to the nervous system — the brain, spinal cord, and nerves. Nervous system infections are also treated by neurologists. The hallmarks of psychiatric disorders, on the other hand, are disturbed behavior and emotional state. Read the clinical paper The neurobiological basis of ADHD by Paolo Curatolo,et al. That should be a good place to start. As mentioned in the respected journal;

"Recently, neuroimaging has led to several important advances in the understanding of the neurobiology underlying the clinical picture of ADHD, and demonstrates a clear brain basis to the disorder in regions involved in attention, and executive and inhibitory control [1. Furthermore, transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS) has provided evidence that intracortical inhibition, as indexed by the immature ipsilateral motor cortex, normalises with psychostimulant treatment. There is an exciting confluence between emerging studies in basic neurobiology and the genetic, neuroimaging, and neuropsychological analyses of ADHD. Knowledge of neurobiology can offer child neurologists, psychiatrists and other healthcare professionals a valuable framework for the interpretation of clinical findings of children meeting the criteria for diagnosis of ADHD. In this article we provide a brief overview of the salient neurological basis of the disorder."

Furthermore, in another well published study done at MIT, unlike other psych disorders, the brain in those with ADHD showed up differently in a MRI. Further suggesting that it is a true neurological disorder well beyond dopamine.

I am not saying you don't know what you are inexperienced, I am just saying your experience is shit. Try picking up a journal that wasn't fed to you by the company once in awhile.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly what you said. Every PI you get your hands on will say the exact MOA of ADHD is unknown and neurotransmitters are "thought' to play a role. It's kind of naive to think that ADHD is just a dopamine thing like the above poster suggests. Several studies have challenged this thought process and have shown that dopamine is a SYMPTOM not a cause of ADHD. In reality, ADHD is more often linked to structural differences in brain size and gray matter. It shows up on imaging very much like you see in a MS patient.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hold up...you’re married to a neurologist and your on a contract selling this piece of shit drug?? I have so many questions after that info. Is he/she a crappy doc? Does your spouse hate you? I know, you’re just working for the insurance right?

Assuming that’s even true. Would be very easy for ironshore:iqvia to figure out which rep is married to a neurologist and just outed themselves on cafepharma.

I just love getting you dickcheese reps all riled up. Lmao

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lol - company doesn’t care ... thy hired her because of who she is married to... and remember.. all about the rx... not what you know but WHO you know.... like the spouse getting hired....good luck to them nevertheless..

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

enjoy micromanagement, Southern-style!!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

By your account ADHD should identified by it's original disease-state name, MBD. Minimal brain damage then later changed to minimal brain dysfunction.