ADHD Contract

Discussion in 'IQVIA Sales' started by anonymous, Dec 30, 2018 at 11:21 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lmao. You wouldn’t happen to be a rat fuck loud mouth fat bitch by chance?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, it’s not your mother.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ali that you? Lol

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fact: Volume is a big problem. Will never reach the projections Ironshore anticipated.
    Fact: Coverage is horrible! Not in all areas but in most. Doctors can be sold on features and benefits and absolutely love Jornay PM. However, after being denied only a few times they will go with what won’t be denied.
    Fact: Insomnia is a major problem. It’s a big concern with providers and our competitors are exploiting it. Ironshore can try to spin it all they want but the numbers don’t lie.
    Fact: HCPs have already niched Jornay PM. While some have written for adult patients the numbers will never be where they need to be.
    Fact: Sales force will be cut in half by next year. Polish up those resumes!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

IQVIA/Ironshore already knows a bunch of folks are gonna leave. A majority of reps are getting chump change 3rd Quarter bonuses and for those under 50 Rxs getting nothing for the 4th quarter. This is IQVIA and Ironshore's way of thinning the heard without having to fire anyone else. They hired too many reps and they haven't done enough to give us a chance on insurance formularies. JPM is a really good product but writers are gun shy to pull the trigger because of insurance coverage and having to do yet another prior authorization. I know prior authorization isn't going anywhere but why is it only in the last month and half we're getting updates on insurance formulary status? They should've been attempting to work on this when JPM was approved last Fall. We don't need upper management doing rep ridealongs. They need to be wheeling and dealing with the insurance companies and closed integrated health systems. We're doing our part, do yours!!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Round 2 begins!!! The ship is sinking fast. Better get a life jacket and jump overboard.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Time to move on...but I'm not the average rep. Legal is my wheelhouse. I'm not backing down.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And those laid off received a severance. PIP was a coin toss, sans severance. Legality is on the horizon. Territories were unsustainable; yet, they only laid off a few choice areas. They severely underestimated me.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was on quintiles/iqvia first ADHD contract. It was just like this a big shit show. If you are not on formulary you cant scratch the surface. Doesnt matter if you have the best drug out. Good luck to everyone!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You girls are fucked. My mother died a horrible death btw. Car accident.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You would think Scott E. who ran a lot with IQVIA would have been better able to launch D. Lickrish's baby, Jornay PM. We get blamed for the formulary problems but I bet the folks who were supposed to address this issue are still stealing a paycheck. Go figure.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Enjoy the holidays! Layoffs are coming in Q1. Or is Jornay PM killing it? Lol

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did you notice Chris Gentile was fired and never said goodbye/. So much for loyalty. They said Ironshit pulled out all the stops to make this a "blockbuster." Maybe if they piad for performance. Like the old saying goes, "We perform and they don't pay." A "so-called" specialty position with nobody over 90K. Add to that but no zero dollar co-pay cards (Oh yeah, patient has to have skin in the game and no marketing materials or dosing guide). Wait 60 days and then go back and try to get a 2nd bite of the apple. Good luck with that. Not to mention no conversion chart, yet there is one in the annotated P.I. Try paying the Industry Standard and hire folks in Market Access that know the difference between what Tricare and Active Military coverage is and throw in Veteran's Choice while you are at it. Your Market Access (part time team) don't even know what it means to have a n RX filled on base vs CMOP. A terrible launch, starting with I-Pads that were non-functional and sales analytics that was outdated as the Centrix team you contracted with to facilitate our P2P Programs on our personal laptops. You get what you pay for and your learning curve is what cost you dearly, but what does an experienced sales team know anyway right? You had RD who didn't even know the difference between a PPO and PBM. Only bright side is that you can have your DSM and RBL go around and show-up fr dinner programs, rub shoulders, call it a week and fly back out, because that is about the extent of the value they bring to the field.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

IT’S TIME. LOL

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The learning curve didn't cost them a damn thing. It cost us our jobs.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed ^^^^^ now I have this shit stain of a company on my resume that I'll have to explain :rolleyes:

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Chris has been gone for months - she was fired or left or whatever back around August. Although, I do agree it's strange her departure was never mentioned nor her replacement introduced

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How have no DMs been let go?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have heard around 50% of DMs were cut today. Same with reps, went from 360 to 176