ADHD target list

Discussion in 'Supernus' started by anonymous, Jan 5, 2021 at 6:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Due to Supernus’s inability to produce a consistent target list it’s pointless to walk into these offices. Once the product is approved and I have my final list I will consider walking into my adhd offices.

Until then go fuc$ yourself Rockville.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happened to this company... It use to be prepared for anything.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How bout that bonus plan?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. We look like fools. Supernus forced us into these offices extremely prematurely. For a company typically so cautious and protective of itself, this was a significant misstep.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t worry. A new itinerary and R&F tracker, and we will be prepared for anything!

Make sure to update the ranks and color coding. It’s super important to pay attention to detail when launching a new product!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

im not very happy here but this seems extreme to me. What I wish is for whom ever is above our dear friend Rob, to question if he a good fit? Those poor women who work for him have had the life sucked out of them. He is rude & not a team player & now his department is making big mistakes & not meeting deadlines.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rob is the rudest employee I’ve dealt with at Supernus. not too mention he is malicious with reps. He gets away with this because his “military background”. He needs to go!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree. Rob is the rudest person I’ve ever dealt with professionally. I’ve dealt with plenty of veterans that were extremely professional and nice. This whole thing with “ he is military” is BS. He’s an a$$hole that needs to go. He makes everyone’s life miserable.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree. Rob needs to shape up or ship out.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You win.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The walls have closed in so much on you that you can’t even defend yourself any longer.

You are pathetic!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Take an English course, moron.

You are pathetic!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shut your mouth and get back in the corner where you belong. You are pathetic!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're an idiot. GFY. You are pathetic!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are almost as original as our medications.

You are pathetic.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what’s wrong with this persons English? And also who really cares?

let’s point out tiny flaws that don’t matter one bit or make a difference... ohhhh... hmmm... that’s your job description.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rob, where the hell is my list? Do your job like everyone else at this company!!