Adios Katie!!!

Discussion in 'Gilead Sciences' started by anonymous, Jul 17, 2019 at 9:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's ironic that it wasn't very long ago, when you used your HR position to threaten the job of a very prominent Gilead who helped to build this company. You said that it was, "with a heavy heart", that you would have to fire that person, so they did exactly as you instructed, even if they had a legal right not to follow your demands. Then, you turned around and stuck a knife in their back anyway, although I believe you referred to that measure as, "standardization", which was a crock of BS. Now, that knife is in your back. It's with a not-so-heavy heart that I tell you that karma is a bitch, don't you think?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's all about karma!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gilead HR is among the worst in the industry.

They are so busy pandering to the alternative lifestyle and Social justice community that they treat their loyal field employees like disposable garbage.

Have you ever heard a field director or manager say "We have a great HR department!"

Nope, never.

FU Katie. You created a monster.

Business partners in name only.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Genentech is on par with Gilead having dysfunctional HR departments. Both companies have a political bias that is out of control and which puts a target on the back of any heterosexual white male, especially over 50

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The HR dept and Katie will gladly threaten white male employees with their jobs, if they think they pose some threat to the company. They weren't compassionate to the LGBTQ community either, which is ironic considering Gilead's drug product line. Read the book, 'Transitioning in the Workplace' by Dana Pizzuti (available on Amazon) if you doubt those words. Generally speaking, HR depts are supposed to advocate for employees, but not so much under the past Katie regime. Let's hope that improves now that she's gone.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your reply is beyond laughable! Now with the black CFO practically out of the door name me three non-white persons in very powerful and prominent decision-making roles at Gilead. $hit, name one!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Diversity over results doesn’t work well in any business model.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dude, you are missing the point! Katie's HR strategy had nothing to do with race and she would have ousted anyone, of any color, that posed any real or perceived threats to Gilead. She imposed an us verses them type of mentality in the HR department that was overly punitive towards loyal, hard-working employees, no matter the circumstances. You can thank her, in part, for the demise of longstanding employee, Tim P., who was treated like a piece of disposable garbage. O'Day was spot on when he gave her the heave ho.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its always about race to them. Don’t want to look at productivity, education, ability, just race.....

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tim P is one of the worst leaders this company has ever seen. Everything he has ever touched turned to garbage. He was the reverse Midas.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look at the faces of Gilead executive and senior leadership. It’s lily White! Stop with the arrogant and narrow minded belief that only white people are productive and educated. This type of thinking is why White Privilege permeates this society and we currently have the Orange Albatross as president.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny thing about this “privilege” you mention. Name me the last time anyone had any minority group in their background claimed to be white? Hell, even “Pocohantes” Warren with 1/1,024 Native American claimed to be Native American. Who has the “privilege?”

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you try to make every conversation and controversy about race, when it isn't applicable, your argument isn't based in reality. You also undermine situations that actually involve racial matters and our society's discriminatory bias towards white people. Pick your battles more wisely and then you will likely get more support for your argument, which is worthwhile, when it applies to the situation.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm guessing that you were fired by Tim P., which proves that he made very good business decisions.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly - as accurate a post as I’ve seen....

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I asked my question first but no answer. But I’ll answer for you though I know my question won’t get answered because it’s an obvious answer. Typical! Since White America claims victimhood despite owning and running EVERY DAMN THING in the US, I’ll ask my question (which hasn’t been answered) this way: How many non-white looking persons are in executive or senior level management at Gilead? Just look no further than the “Orange Albatross” in the “White” House. Only White Privilege allows a TOTALLY UNQUALIFIED idiot to become President. If Obama or any minority had done ANY ONE of the following, NO WAY would they have been able to run let alone become President:

-multiple divorces
    -kids by multiple women
    -several bankruptcies
    -an adulterer
    -racist
    -liar
    -incompetent
    -dumb
    -vulgar
    -employs non-US citizens
    -tax evader
    -draft dodger
    -......and on and on.....

The ONLY way he became President with all of that was because of his race. You can remain in denial all you want. I live in reality! Stop claiming White victimhood when Whites own and run EVERYTHING in this country. White Privilege is real. Just ask your President!

Now again I ask the question, with the ONE Black person gone (CFO) name me one black or brown person in a position of REAL decision-making authority at Gilead?????

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What in the hell does your rant have to do with the HR Katie Watson thread??? Stay on topic or start a new thread!!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is that bro’ still jiving!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As delusional, in denial and privileged of a post as I’ve seen.....