Adios Katie!!!

Discussion in 'Gilead Sciences' started by anonymous, Jul 17, 2019 at 9:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ask poster #s 7, 9, 12 and 13 too! They started the “rant” but conveniently you overlooked the White “rants.” It’s only a problem when a person of color responds. So typical!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“Bro’” never jives! Truth is a very difficult topic to handle for certain folks. I ask again to our privileged and in denial group, name me the last NON-WHITE hire, promotion or job creation at Gilead to a senior or executive level position? I’m sure the crickets of privilege and denial will continue to chirp. What’s your answer “bro’?”

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When did Michael from Good Times start working for Gilead? JJ still thinks this place is DYN-O-MITE!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Clifford Samuel

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As an older, African American, I think this is hilarious!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mr. Kevin E. Lofton - Gilead Board of Directors

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

cat got your Mr Globe.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2 things. TP was an idiot. As well as the rest of Scott’s leadership team from IHD and PAH. Enough with the white privilege. Black people can succeed. We have a black CFO. And for those of you who forgot we had a black president. Not to mention the millions of successful blacks throughout the country. Get over it and stop blaming race for not getting promoted. Black people in the USA have the highest standard of living then any country in the world. Including countries were black people are not the minority. Look it up. And by the way. I’m black and consider myself fortunate to work here.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13 % of us population is black. 20% of our Exec team is black. (1/5). Stop blaming race for your inability to get promoted.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

INCREDIBLE is the word for the level of denial that permeates throughout White America. I guess minority groups are just making it all up like always. When you're accustomed to privilege equality looks/feels like oppression.
    Privilege is a helluva drug to give up!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This guy will always deflect to blame “whitey.”

-13% of population, yet 20% on BOD - ignore, blame whitey
    -Every person, no matter how little minority in their blood, claims to be that minority because of the privilege it brings them - ignore, blame whitey

I haven’t seen this level of blatant racism and deceit since Jussie Smollett

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Katie Watson Update:
    In case you forgot, Katie Watson was fired from her EVP Human Relations position with Gilead back in August of 2019. I did the happy dance when I heard that news because she created a toxic environment in the HR department and treated long-standing employees like garbage. I also heard that Katie was quickly replaced by a Gilead subordinate who was promoted to her Executive level position (ouch). That news was also happy dance worthy and I lost a few pounds jazzercizing to her demise. Nowadays, Katie's working as an advisor (part-time?) for a small nothing special venture capital firm that has few employees, which is a huge step down from her former glory days at Gilead. On Linkedin, she describes her position as serving on an, "Executive advisory panel of current and former Fortune 100 CHROs" and the venture capital company's website describes her position as serving on an, "Executive advisory panel of current and former Fortune 500 CHROs". So, which is it Katie? Fortune 100 or Fortune 500 CHROs? Obviously, her version of her new gig is much more impressive. As a former (not current) HR Executive who used to keep other employees in line, she might want to do the same with herself, and be honest about her job description. Bottom line, Katie's career is trending in the wrong direction and she isn't fooling anyone, at least, not anymore.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WOW you are a coward and a horrible person. Sounds like you are exactly the person you are describing right down to your jazz hands.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Katie Watson, is that you? Don't come for my jazz hands, they are fabulous. If you don't like what's written about you, too bad. The next time you bully a colleague, you might want to ask yourself the following question? Does that person add more value to the company than I do? You found out the hard way that a private corporation that is obligated to increase shareholder value, will side with the employee who can best help them attain those goals. That wasn't you. You were easily substitutable (double ouch). Your current very underwhelming professional status is proof of that claim. Now excuse me while I warm up my jazz hands.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Never met or was in Katie’s chain. It’s just evident you shouldn’t be at Gilead either.