adios

Discussion in 'Atley Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jun 28, 2011 at 3:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

good-bye, good night

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and all for the small price of 3.6 million dollars good old JH sells the "good, hard working, loyal reps" down the river says "god bless" and hangs up.

we deserved way more than the delivery we got. and way more than 2 days notice.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can appreciate your disappointment. You may not understand it yet, but you are far better off. That company has been going nowhere for a very long time. JH sells a dream, and delivers a nightmare. Low pay, empty product promises, no bonuses. For a man who built his company on religious principles, his bigotry is evident with every move that he makes regarding his employees. His personal principles are guided by greed and unfortunately at the expense of the loyalty of his employees and their families. Good Luck and hopefully you find some company who actually appreciates and rewards hard working individuals.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To all of you out there looking for a job now...good luck. There is no doubt that JH handled things completely inappropriately. That's me being nice...at the end of the day, he will be judged for his actions and decisions and will have to pay the consequences of those. Atleast those of you who wanted to leave and couldn't...you have no choice but to move on. You've been let off of the hook...JH is a dog!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who bought Atley. I'm sorry for all the reps who were still on board. When I heard Tony H. left I knew the end was near.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I feel for you reps who rode it out to the end. Been there, and it sucks. Has the company who bought Atley indicated any intentions of retaining any or all of the remaining reps? Blessings to you all.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have never met "Christians" with such self serving attitudes in my life. I think nothing but the best of everyone at the home office, with the exception of two people. The Attkissons. You two can go f*ck yourselves.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A generic company called Hi-Tech Pharmacal bought Atley. They own ECR Pharmaceuticals . ECR is now stuck selling the shit products they bought from Atley.Along with the no money for reps,similar to Atley, shit products they are selling now. There is rumor that they are going to make some expansion territories and possibly interview some of the Atley reps.Take a look at the website for ECR Pharmaceuticals and look at how many openings they have and what is being said on the message boards here about them.The sales manager's idea of motivating the sales force is to pile them with hours of paperwork that has to be done on the weekends,kicking them when they are down and constant threats of firing. It is a miserable place to work right now.The pay is lousy.People working in the home office are cool.Run now and save yourselves!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Perhaps if paperwork was done on a daily basis you wouldn't spend weekends catching up. Don't blame a manager for a reps inability to perform very simple daily tasks.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no one bought Atley (no one would want Atley). JH sold the rights of Orb, Zolv, and Ceph to HiTech/ECR. He would never sell his precious baby, just some lousy products. Then icing on the cake is he had the ones of us left there selling Prim, Pq10, and Zona for over a month and a half and had already lost the rights to those. Yeah we lost the rights to those on May 16th yet we were being told to "make it happen" and wait for some "good news" till the end of june.

he blows. i think i will mail him a giant box full of koolaid packets for shits and giggles since that comment got him so "urinated" back when. hahahaha!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

http://www.vasportscomplex.com/

Did JH sell the sports complex? By the looks of the website, it is up and running again. Just curious. If you haven't seen it...check out the picture of this thing at the website above. Consider it the house that Atuss built.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have never heard of a championship where the most loyal, persistent, hard-working winners are actually the ones who lose the most. Their credibility, their savings, their trust in people, their dreams. Shame on you JH. But I can tell you that if you survived Atley, you can survive anywhere.