Adlon Therapeutics

Discussion in 'Syneos Health' started by anonymous, Jun 7, 2019 at 1:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would I be a trainer but no increase in pay when I could just lie and put in on my resume anyway. lol Hopefully this will end the Friday webinars that are pointless.
    Reps leaving good for them but bad for us, now our DM is riding with us 2 weeks. definitely looking for a new job now every 2 weeks is ridiculous :(

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our manager doesn't even ride along with some of us, but still makes an FCR anyway! Gotta love it.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please trade with us! as long as he/she checks the meets compliance box

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How long do you think Syneos will continue to pay us as they lose money to the client? Alistar made the comment that we will be home bound for anywhere of 4 to 8 weeks or more. Not sure Syneos will continue to pay out their contracts for that long.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In what world do any of these reps live in ! Adlon /Perdue will pull this damn contract in less than a month . These people better get real with themselves .

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What world do you live in ? They will pull it in two weeks !

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is sad. I feel for the good people that are still left on this contract. Take care and stay safe.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My DM told me the trainers are going to be paid a quarterly stipend.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How's everyone feeling?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Feeling about what? The 3% equity pay increase or the 25% decrease in bonus?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I see they're rewarding top performers :D

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you think in December they will downsize reps or completely terminate contract?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your guess is good as mine. It’s a two year contract.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now how is everyone feeling after the announcement about Purdue settlement? So name change could also mean sell the product and maybe include the sales force as well or just off it and walk away. Either way you all better be brushing up on your interview skills and update that resume. If you are not you may be standing alone with no where to go.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

selling sales force and hiring new managers would be a blessing! Product is good management is the problem

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So who’s quitting after the terrible bonus checks?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What do you think about the amendment that was presented to us? Very obvious that the brown nosers bitched to bud about how we’re getting paid in q4. I think it’s pretty shitty that he changed it and slid it in. No wonder managers and reps are in and out like a revolving door. Bud has created major problems.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what change was made to the bonus plan?