Admelog

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by anonymous, Sep 2, 2017 at 2:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any ideas when we will be selling this?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who cares? Goals will be unattainable, marketing will fuck it up, management will up the conference calls to 4 per week, and the sales force will get blamed for their collective lack of 'disease state' knowledge.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This will be Affrezza part duex. And the above poster is correct. Sanofi will fvck it up, Novo will come out with a competitor and kick our asses then we'll have to track pharmacy calls, have spreadsheets for the time of day we take a crap and pee break, and we'll get even more surveys as to how great things are. I know the drill and you do too.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This name is the best thing from the Sanofi marketing department that I've seen in years!!! It's subliminal marketing. Add me log...as in at me to your patients medication list.. Add me to your formulary....Add me to your EMR. Bahahahaha!!!
    Sanofi is now desperately pathetic.:p

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get ready for another failed launch. Only if Sanofi hires an outside agency to launch were doomed. Too many failed launches in last 10 years. Remember the French think it just the same managed care coverage as they have in Frogland.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lilly will sue over patent infringement, like Sanofi did with Basaglar and Mercks new glargine. This will cause a 30 month hold on our promotion and sale of our version of Lispro.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bingo!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Truth and we won't be selling it contract force will be.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How do you know this? I have not heard anything about a contract force. Not a peep.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is so irritating. How about we actually get something NOVEL to sell. How do we go out every day and sell vs Baslagar by stating, "We were the first true basal! Lantus heritage! Follow on biologics aren't the same!" And then we say, "Use Lantus or Toujeo cause it's glargine, but here's the follow on to Humalog. This one's great, doc! Forget everything I just said!" Ridiculous.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Contract sales force will be selling it so chill out. You have Toujeo, Soliqua, Lantus and Apidra to worry about for now.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great....another group of people to sell against...and it's out own company's product. Cheers.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

30-month delay, guaranteed. All they have to do is file, which they will, and the delay will be automatic.

Sad that we had to copy lispro after so many years of claiming equivalence

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sell apidras clinic benefits and you won't have to worry about it

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

YES!!! YOU ARE SO RIGHT!!! I'll sell it along with the grest Medicare coverage of Apidra so doctors can actually be confident that when they write it, patients will get it.

Oh, wait. I guess we have no coverage there. BUT SELL THOSE CLINICAL BENEFITS....

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't fear the tier sell with swagger and passion

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone think the name "Admelog" is going to get a ton of eye rolls?
    I can't pretend to be excited selling this.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t worry you won’t be selling it. Contract force is coming

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hahaha...sounds more like me brown log. Flush this turd.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And there will be NO managed care coverage. But I've got SERIO so who cares!!!!!!!!