Adrian is coming back!

Discussion in 'Acorda Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Jun 15, 2017 at 12:04 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Water cooler gossip that RC is bringing Adrian back to re-energize Med Affairs.

Awesome.
    We need solid Medical Leadership to make InbriJa's Launch a success.
    He made Ampyra a Med Affairs success story; he can do the same for InbriJa.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

shut up

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Adrian would never come back to this dump.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Med Affairs became a laughing stock the day that DS volunteered to lead the department

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't blame David
    Blame Blank for spending half his time is Germany and/or Boston while collecting a 550K/yr salary!!!

RC was so stupid to hire someone with no Med Affairs background, plus already retired.

Similar mistake when Henney was brought back

Where is Adrian when we need him?!!!!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

INDEED~!
    Med Affairs has failed and we all know internally why so many higher ups left.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Other than the midget Mexican, no higher-ups have left.
    They are all here working their asses off to make deals to get Acorda back on track.
    We have the best BD Team in the industry.
    Thanks to us, we are still alive.
    The Civitas and BioTie acquisition were very very smart moves.
    Wait a few months, and you will see how Phil Nadeau's prediction of a $35 share price becomes a reality!

As to Adrian, who the F*CK is he? He ain't Jesus Christ, our Saviour!!!!!! (or is he?)

:D

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To the same delusional poster - opioids when taken in large quantities can cause delusions of grandeur and dilute your memory. Grow up. We ALLLLLLL know who this is posting. You are a fool. The stock is in the toilet. My Wall Street friends told me to run not walk from this incompetence and I did. The smart moves were not so smart. You know why. It is over and you will be bought out!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quite a few higher ups have left asshole.
    The stock will get there once we all get bought - and you KNOW it is the only way out!
    my gosh - this place is full of liars! Big mistakes were made and the chickens are comin home to roost honey

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reminds me so much of Ron at our wonderful XMas Parties:

[​IMG]

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And the pile of pooh emoji reminds me of the not-so-wonderful days under Adrian.

Hope he never comes back.

Like Herb and Jake a lot. They leave me alone. Besides, Herb knows so much more about Medical Affairs than Adrian does

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

he left to go on paternity leave.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ha! No doubt the above poster was JR or HH! No one else would post something positive. Oh this place is filled with losers. Gotta get out! Yeah - b4 ya post - I just started contacting recruiters. I would suggest the same for everyone. Bad news on stock - heard from outsiders that this place will be sold to highest bidder.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No so fast. My Broker advises me to keep the ACOR stock it may reach into the $50's with CVT getting approved and also going international. I have 25% of my retirement in this stock so I am seriously confident. If by any chance we are are bought out the CVT intro will jack up the price at least $10/share.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you serious? Any broker worth his salt would tell you to diversify not double down. Troll.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

His broker is his Mommy and he s investments are in a sponge bob piggy bank.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wife had triplets no wonder he took off some time..

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Princess, at least try to be intelligent when you lie.

No broker tells an employee to have that much at risk for retirement with the company that employs you.

As you have been told before, the dollar value of PD is in the US, so international approval, while good, will only add 35% to the total value of CVT. IF you can manage $350m in the US, you might get another $150m ex US.

BTW, if you are sharing insights with your "broker" you might want to talk to someone about insider trading penalties. Otherwise your "broker" doesn't know shit about this company, the marketplace in the US or G7 and evidently pharmaceuticals in general.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, Adrian's wife had three beautiful baby girls.

They named them Lauren, Tierney and Jane; in honor of the C-Suite dynamic trio.

He said that if they were boys, he was going to named them all after Ron, he was thinking of the names Ron-Moe, Ron-Larry and Ron-Curly.

Freaking idiots who post garbage in CafePharma deserve no better than FAKE NEWS!

Grow up people
    Get to work
    Start pre-sell in INBRIJA
    Let's make Acorda great again.
    Stock price of 50, at least
    Market cap of 3 Billion plus

And besides money, there is a lot of Parkinson's patients who depend on all of us to make this fantastic rescue therapy available to all patients across the Globe.