Adrian is coming back!

Discussion in 'Acorda Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Jun 15, 2017 at 12:04 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Acorda is very lucky to still have a guy as competent and knowledgeable in the area of Medical Affairs as Jake is.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hey you idiot. Jake has the capability to run the company and is very well respected you sure sound like a sore loser..

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for all your input JR! Your team does not respect you and most are looking to leave anyway.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

total lie, Jake has a loyal following among his rank and file and superiors.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ditto that.
    Jake is both an excellent Pharma Executive and a honorable person.
    Lucky us that can count on his support and friendship during these trouble times at Acorda

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is very smart and RC has big plans for him, so get ready for some Leadership changes with him and Adrian.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jake is not respected and has frankly done nothing. His team does not respect him and I can vouch for that being one of them at one point. He does nothing and cannot be counted on for anything. If you guys REALLY want to know the truth - ask and believe! However, you do not. You hide behind a wall lacking in the critical accountability and this is causing the demise of the company. I still have friends on the med side and they all are interviewing. ALL OF THEM trying to leave. JR is/was a complete waste of resources and only HE would write anything positive on these boards about himself. Frankly, it is the one time he taps on his keyboards. Good grief. Ur issue now not mine. I actually work with real med people now.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did Adrian start last Monday?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah we want to know. Did he?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has Adrian brought MA back to life yet

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haven't seen Adrian ... you sure he got re-hired?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes, he got re-hired.
    he is now the VP of Fluffer Affairs
    he is spending most of his time making sure Leadership's gonads are well taken care of

:p:p:p