ADU Launch

Discussion in 'BiogenIdec' started by anonymous, Apr 3, 2021 at 9:03 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I laughed with my husband this morning while drinking our morning coffee reading through this thread. It is comic relief for us. I have to ask, why is everyone fighting over this?

I will tell you in my 20 plus years in the industry, I come on here periodically because between the mindless banter, there is always pieces of inside information and truth that come out. This site for me has been a resource and many times has been 100% right about timing of layoffs, specific percentages, severances, drugs being sold off, drugs being discontinued, and drugs not being approved.

I would not keep coming on here if real information didn't make its way on here, but it always does.

We all know this crazy insane industry and most at some point in their career have been laid off. It won't be the first time, and unfortunately probably not the last time. It is our reality. But we have always bounced back. Everyone I have ever know has found new jobs and in many cases end up making more money and are even happier. It is a job people and that is all. You will get a new one.

Now about aducanumab. Truth is there have been really logical posts on here and I myself have heard bits and pieces. Whether we like it or not, it doesn't look like we are going to get approval. People then begin making statements with "then why is the company moving forward with everything like training etc.?" What do you expect them to do? They are going to act like everything is great and want you to keep working till the very end. It helps to keep the stock price high.

I'm not happy about the reality fo not getting approved, but at the same time I am starting to realize what a complete turd show this would be. Having launched many drugs before, I believe launching this ultimately would be a disaster and the most heinous job anyone would wish for. It is a wake-up call that the every day experience would be putting out constant fires and shielding from the anger from our customers.

So for the next two months, you can either keep drinking the kool aid or accept that in reality this won't be approved.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hello my name is Roger and I represent Group C in the poll. I was rejected in the hiring process and Biogen sucks and no way product gets approved. Again, got that you dumb bastards, no way this product gets approved.! Everybody at this company sucks too.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AGREE!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hi Roger my name is Paul. I’m also in group c. Do you want to be friends? I need someone to hang out with because my friends that are in group A are too busy running around checking boxes and trying to prove how important they are yet customers won’t talk to them.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I enjoy selling Avonex! Giving me MS experience. I think it is great

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well i’m Ken and I represent Group A in MS division. We don’t want any of these adu reps selling our drug. We’ve been doing just fine without you.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not going to happen. Did you not see JAMA?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree Paul. Bunch of losers running around acting all important and they don’t even have a drug in their bags to sell. Let’s stay in touch.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everything you stated is so true. Isn't the truth? As I read a lot of these posts, it is amazing how many immature idiots there are. I mean really immature idiots. Karma will get them in the end. That is a guarantee.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well I’m group B and also pissed for being giving the runaround for past 5 months from P1 recruiter.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your pharma exp looks like it’s ebabled you to develop a nice skill set in creative writing. I bet you write really good year end performance reviews. There is a special Group D added for you and will you write my next year end review for me. I hate that BS. Lol

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Avonex is BY FAR the worst MS drug of like 18. Enjoy.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It doesn't matter. It gives us the MS experience we need for other jobs. It is a win win for adu team as now we can get other sales opportunities in the MS space. So even though Adu isn't being approved, we all realize now that they gave us valuable experience. Things happen for a reason!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good point.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks but we don’t need your help especially from somebody so self serving.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL Self-Serving? You are going to say they are self-serving?? You wouldn't even work here if you weren't. So cut the crap.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree. I am happy to be selling an MS drug. At least it is something and gives me experience and another great thing on my resume. I then can go after an MS opportunity if need be.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like we have a spat between 2 different sides from Group A in the poll. Haha

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is absolutely no spat. Perhaps the existing MS reps are pissed as it is more competition for them. That is unfortunate, but facts are facts. The adu reps are happy to have MS in their bag for the future.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Speak for yourself buddy. Biogen is reeling as Novartis and Sanofi are cleaning their clock in the MS space. Biogen showing its ignorance by thinking mass marketing efforts by adding ADU reps to the streets will stop the bleeding. Biogen is so dated and has become the worst of big pharma. And this is coming from a ex Biogen rep who cashed in to work for NVS.